Monday, June 25, 2012

WIFE OF MY WET DREAM


It was that time of year again. The company I worked for 
had its annual Christmas party. I work for a large
company but everyone is invited. Some make in excess of
$100,000 annually while others make below $20,000 per
year. I was at about the $20,000 mark. I had a limited
social life and figured it wouldn't hurt to make some
connections and some new friends.

When I arrived I saw Ron. Ron was above the $100,000
mark and is my boss. He was only three years older than
my 27 years but his Stanford degree trumped my degree
from state college. Ron was Mr. Tightass. He never joked
in the office and his demeanor was totally serious which
I found odd. I don't think I ever saw him laugh. Some
said he was arrogant while others just thought he was
uptight. Let me just say Ron wasn't the life of the
party.

I made petty conversation with him as we entered the
party. I was surprised to see him alone. We all knew
about his hot wife, Bobbie. Langley, my 50 year old
colleague, and I were present when she brought Ron some
documents he mistakenly left at home last month.

This stick in the mud had one awesome 21 year old wife.
She was about 5'8" and looked like she was poured into
her jeans and top. She had a models face with snow white
skin, dark eyes and long black hair pulled back in a
ponytail that nearly reached gorgeous ass. She was
slender with a firm body and a tight, well rounded ass.

The only thing better than her ass was her bust. She
wore a t-shirt and bra on top and had to have at least D
cup melons that bounced when she walked. She asked us to
excuse her appearance because she was headed to the gym.

I soon found out where the gym was and became a member.
I jogged and worked out extensively while I occasionally
saw Bobbie working out. I watched her from afar but we
never spoke at the gym. Believe me, it is hard to jog
with an erection. That was a few weeks and today I was
disappointed because Ron said she was sick and wouldn't
be here.

I mingled at the party and had a few dances and a few
laughs. Half an hour later Bobbie walked in. She was
wearing a dress that was meant to stun. It was black and
very low cut on top to reveal her big tits. The dress
also had a slit up the side which showed her dynamic
legs and left little to the imagination. Ron immediately
stormed over to her. They were far from me but it was
clear they were arguing. Ron gave a few sharp gestures
before walking into another room. Bobbie laughed and
began to dance with a few people.

I sat at the bar and watched her go wishing I was the
man she was dancing with. Soon she caught me staring and
approached me. I was flabbergasted and didn't know what
to do. "Excuse me, don't you work for my husband, Ron?"
she asked. "Yes I do." I smiled. "I need to talk to you
but first could you direct me to your office coworker?"
she cooed. "Langley, Sure he is the heavy set man over
there." I responded. "Oh, ok I will return soon don't
move."

Bobbie gave me a coy smile. I saw her approach Langley
and cut in on his dancing. Soon Langley, a 50 year old
300 pound man was dancing with one of the most beautiful
woman I had ever seen. I watched as they danced very
close for about 10 minutes. During the dance she
whispered something into his ear and they left the room
abruptly. Ron was out of the room so I decided to follow
them. I was stunned when they went into an Ron's office
room out of view of the party. I approached quietly and
listened at the door.

"Now isn't there something you have to tell me?" Bobbie
said.

"Oh, oh god I swear I don't know!" Langley replied. He
sounded like he was either in great pain or great
pleasure. "Mmmm... Are you sure?" Bobbie said as her
lips smacked and Langley groaned deeply.

This was obviously pleasure but what was going on and
why? I listened to the room again. "Ok but if you
remember something call me at this number. Here is a
going away present to refresh your memory," Bobbi
whispered.

I heard some moaning and then Langley moaned loudly.
"Mmmm, tastes good." Bobbie said.

"I'll see you later." she said.

'Holy shit!' I thought to myself, 'she just blew
Langley!' I knew she was leaving the room so I hurried
back to the party so she wouldn't miss me.

I sat where I was and Bobbie came up to me while downing
a glass of champagne. "We have to talk but have a dance
with me first." she said. She didn't have to ask twice.
Soon we were on the dance floor. My height gave me a
fantastic view of her bouncing tits while we danced. She
asked me questions about her husband. She wanted to know
how well I knew him and if he ever left the office
early. I answered her questions truthfully until a slow
song came on.

Bobbi grabbed me and held me close. She was pushing her
ample bust into my chest and I loved every minute. My
cock began to grow quickly and I hoped she wouldn't
notice. Bobbie looked up at me with her beautiful eyes,
"If I asked you a few personal questions would you
answer them?" she whispered. "They may be very
personal." she said as I felt her hand lower to grab my
butt.

I stammered.

"They may make you uncomfortable." she said as she snuck
a hand between us and onto my hard cock. "Let's go to a
place a bit less crowded," she cooed. She grabbed my
hand and I followed like a puppy not saying a word.

We reached Ron's office just like Langley and she locked
the door behind us. "Have a seat in Ron's chair." she
said as I complied. "I want information but I am willing
to pay for it." she said. "I know Ron is your boss and
you don't want to betray him so I just had to sweeten
the pot for old Langley but I think I am going to like
this a whole lot more!" Bobbie added.

She approached me and knelt in front of my rigid 8 inch
cock which was clearly visible through my pants. "What I
want to know is this..." she spoke and moved slowly
unzipping my fly and pulling my pants and underwear to
the floor. "Oh my aren't we big!" she gasped as she
returned to her original thought. "What I want to know
is who is Ron fucking?"

I tried to talk but was too nervous. "I-I-I don't know."
I stammered.

Bobbie laughed, "Come now, maybe this will refresh your
memory," she purred as she opened her mouth and inserted
my cock.

Bobbie moved slowly moistening the head and sucking
deeply. I moaned lightly while she moved her sweet mouth
up and down the entire length of my shaft engulfing it
all. Her mouth was hot and looking at her sweet face
made me want to cum. She stopped and asked again as she
smacked her lips. "Isn't there anything you can tell me
about a woman and my husband." she asked while holding
my moist rod in her hand stroking it slowly. "By the way
your much bigger and thicker than Ronnie." she added.

"No, I swear I know nothing." I was telling the truth
hoping it didn't cost me a blowjob.

"Ok, I believe you but here comes something to jog your
memory," she spoke lightly. Bobbie continued blowing me
as I laid back in the chair. She sped up the pace of her
head bobbing as I closed my eyes and prepared for
orgasm. "Oh shit!" she spoke up as she abruptly stopped.
"I've never let a man enter me besides my husband but I
can't pass this up! Ronnie isn't going to be the only
one having fun!" she gasped. She pulled her underwear
off and straddled me on her husbands chair! This was my
wet dream coming true!

She positioned my cock at the mouth of her pussy and sat
down. She was moist and my cock slid into her tight cunt
as she let out a moan of pleasure. Bobbie rode me like a
mechanical bull. She put her hands on my shoulders and
held tightly. I grabbed her nice ass so I could enter
her deeper with every stroke. As she bounced up and down
on my thick rod I grabbed that handful of tits I had
wanted since I first laid eyes on her. I pulled them out
of her dress and squeezed them softly. I grabbed each
nipple and sucked for all I was worth as Bobbie screamed
in pleasure. I decided to give her a real thrill.

I stood up keeping her impaled on my hard cock. Bobbie
looked on with wide eyes. I placed her back down on
Ron's desk and began to pound her clitoris with my cock
head. The jogging paid off. I hammered her for 10
minutes straight. After a while screamed in orgasm and
held me tight.

Soon I felt my own nuts tighten. As I moaned, Bobbie
knew my orgasm was coming. Bobbie pulled me to the floor
with her still on top of me. I laid back as she
straddled me and gyrated her hips at top speed. I
reached up to grab two handfuls of tits and loudly
yelled in orgasm. I emptied my balls into my boss'
wife's sweet pussy. I bucked a few times as my orgasm
subsided.

"God damn!" Bobbie said. "Where have you been all my
life?" I tried to answer but we heard people coming and
had to dress ourselves. I quickly promised her I would
tell her if I heard anything, kissed her and left the
party.

***

Two days later Ron came in laughing. He told us his wife
heard him on the phone making travel arrangements with a
woman. "She didn't know that those arrangements were for
a second honeymoon I had been secretly planning as a
surprise!" Ron said.

Langley and I laughed. "You could have told us." I added.
"She couldn't have sucked the secret out of me." Langley
replied.

Finally, Ron laughed, but did he know the joke was on
him?

No comments:

Post a Comment