Thursday, June 21, 2012

THE MOTHER AND THE DAUGHTER


I broke the small pane of glass above the doorknob and
reached inside, slowly turning the knob until the door
squeaked open. After a moment I stepped inside and
looked around, no one was in the immediate area, so I
slowly shut the door behind me making sure not to step
on the broken glass beneath my feet. I pulled my gun
out of my jacket and held it up ready to protect myself
from anyone who might of heard the breaking glass.

After I was sure no one was around I relaxed. "Great,"
I thought," no one heard me," I moved from the doorway
and crept around the entrance of the hallway. Slowly
I made my way down the hall to the second door.

I'd been watching the house for two days so I knew
exactly where her room was. It was well past 2a.m. and
I knew she had to be asleep. I gently gripped the
doorknob and, slowly, slowly turned it until I heard
the lock click. Then I pushed the door open... gently
and quietly.

When I was completely inside the room, I pushed the
door back shut and waited a moment for my eyes to
adjust to the darkness. Her queen size bed stood in
front of me and on it lay my prey. I had been watching
her for a week, ever since I first bumped into her one
night at a Tiger Club.

She was black, but her skin was light and milky. She
had perky tits, not too big but enough, and a tight
round, full little ass. I could hardly stop myself
from reaching out and grabbing it right then.

I thought back to the night at the club when I had
watched her dancing, shaking her ebony hips back and
forth, watching her ass bounce up and down. I almost
lost my train of thought just thinking about it. But
I quickly snapped back into reality and concentrated
on the task at hand.

I pulled the chloroform soaked rag out of my pocket
and placed it over her mouth. She awoke and after a
few terrified moments of gagging she was out.

In my experience they usually stayed out for 10 to 15
minutes, so I worked quickly. I pulled the rope out of
my jacket and tied her hands together, then I tied
them onto the headboard. I had her face down on the
bed, so her beautiful black ass was open to my view.
I pushed her legs apart and tied each one to the foot-
board. She was spread eagle face down. She was still
wearing her white silk teddy, and I decided to leave
it on for the time being. This was only temporary
though, as this was only the first part of my mission.

"Now its mommy's turn," I whispered as I made my way
out of her room. As I stepped into the dark hallway
and made my way down the hall to her mother's room, I
pictured her mother in my head.

Her mom was just as beautiful as the daughter, but of
course she had larger breasts and a slightly larger
ass. She had a more classy, mature look about her.

As I reached the door I contemplated my task. Getting
her tied was going to be easy, the only problem was...
her husband. He was going to be a piece of work. I put
my ear to the door I could hear him snoring. "Good," I
thought, "It will be harder to hear me with him makin
all that noise."

So once again I turned the knob and made my way inside.
They were both in bed, sound asleep. I wasn't sure
which one to gag first, so after debating, I decided on
the husband. He was a big bulky black man, and I knew
it would be hard even with chloroform. But none the
less I placed the rag over his mouth and pressed down
hard. He awoke and immediately started to fight, I
pressed harder and harder trying my best to resist him.
I dodged a couple of flying fists before I felt him
weakening. He was strong though, and it took all my
strength to keep the rag over his mouth.

At the same time his wife had woken up and when she
realized what was happening she immediately started to
try and help her gagging husband. But she was to late,
by that time he was out cold.

Mom had grabbed my shirt and was about to swing at me,
but before she could manage it, I had slapped her hard
against the cheek. She screamed and fell of the bed.
I got off and walked around to where she was. She
again tried to hit me, but I was to quick and I landed
a kick to her stomach. Pointing my gun at her face I
said, "Bitch if you try anything like that again, I'll
kill you, then I'll kill your husband too, you under-
stand me?" She grabbed her abdomen in pain and curled
up in to a ball, sobbing in defeat. I grabbed my rope
and before she could recover from her trauma, I had her
arms and legs tied. I gagged her with a rag from my
pocket, and once I was satisfied that she couldn't move
I walked back over to daddy.

He was out cold. I fetched a chair from the corner of
the room and placed it about 4 feet from the bed. Then
I moved him onto it and secured him, using the remain-
der of my rope. Once he was bound well enough I walked
back over to mom and picked her up.

Despite her muffled screams and moans I got her onto
the bed. I pulled my knife out and made short work of
her night-gown, cutting it from the bottom up. I rip-
ped the silk cloth off of her until she was totally
nude.

Once that was accomplished I walked back down the hall
to the daughter's room. I was happy to see she was
still unconscious. (I had fought enough for one night
and was feeling sweaty and a little out of breath.) I
untied her and picked her up. She was light so it was
easy to carry her down the hall to her parent's room.
I walked in and as soon as mom saw her lovely little
daughter in my arms she broke out in screams and groans
through her gag, trying foolishly to break her
restraints.

I pushed her over to the edge of the bed and placed her
daughter down beside her. The bed was a king size so
there was plenty of room for both of them. I re-tied
her the same way I had done before, spread eagle, face
down. Mom was still yelling and cursing at me under her
gag, and I knew dad would be doing the same soon, so I
got up and moved over to him and placed a gag in his
mouth also.

Just then I noticed the daughter starting to come
around, so I moved back over to her. I knelt over her
back and watched carefully as she came around. The
first thing she noticed was her mom tied up next to
her, so she naturally started screaming, then when she
realized her hands were bound her screams became
increasingly louder.

I don't think she even noticed me over her back until
I had placed my gun at her left temple.

"Shut the fuck up," I yelled down at her. I could feel
her breathing heavily now, and for the moment her
screams stopped, and she just gasped trying hard to
control herself.

"What are you doing," she moaned in a whiny voice. I
bent down so I could whisper in her ear.

"You'll find out soon enough beautiful," I said softly,
at the same time I roughly squeezed her ass cheek,
twisting it slightly. She let out a loud yelp as I did
this, and her mother instinctively shouted out at me.

She was really getting on my nerves now, so I got off
the daughter and moved over to mommy. I straddled her
stomach and stared down at her. I could see the fear
in her deep brown eyes as I placed my gun against her
forehead.

"Look bitch, I'm not going to hurt any of you, unless
you make me." She seemed to calm down then, at about
the same time I noticed Papa Bear coming too.

"Oh great," I thought, "more trouble." He opened his
eyes and took a moment to realize what was happening,
and when he did he immediately began yelling at me and
shaking around in his chair, trying hard to break free.
I dismounted his lovely wife and moved over to him.

"Shut the fuck up," I yelled as I punched him hard
across the face. This angered him further and he
yelled even louder. So I punched him again, and again,
until finally he quieted down.

"Look old man, just sit there and enjoy the show," I
voiced as I glared down at him, gun in hand. I could
tell he was so full of rage and that he wanted to kill
me. He kept quiet though, knowing it was useless to
struggle.

Since I had him seemingly under control I moved back
over to my two pretty victims.

"Which one first?" I thought to myself as I stared down
at the two beautiful ebony women. After a moment I
decided to do mom first and save the daughter for
later, I'd last longer the second time. So I grabbed
mom and rolled her over onto her back, face up. I took
the ropes off her legs, and as I did she started kick-
ing. I smacked her face, hard. "Quit fighting me
bitch," I yelled. I could hear a single muffled shout
come from the big-daddy when he saw me hit his lovely
wife. She stopped fighting me and looked into my eyes
in fear. I reached down and undid my pants, pulling
them halfway down. I took my shirt and jacket off at
the same time. She was breathing faster and faster
with ever second that passed.

"Calm down baby," I said softly, "this isn't going to
hurt, this is nothing you haven't done before." I
knelt between her lovely legs and grabbed my cock in
my hand and moved it into position. I could feel her
tense up as I rubbed my cock up and down her slit.
She quivered at my touch. After a moment of teasing
I entered her, with a strong, violent thrust. She
yelled out through her gag as I did this, and bucked
her hips up to meet me.

She was crying now and it only made me want to pound
her harder. I put one hand on her shoulder and grabbed
a hand full of her jet black hair with the other. I
kept pounding harder and harder, enjoying the way her
thighs jiggled as I hit them. I could hear a loud
smacking sound as our bellies collided. She was trying
her best to deal with the pounding and at the same time
avoid eye contact with me. But with my grip in her
hair I forced her head around until we were face to
face, and looking each other dead in the eye, "You
like this, don't you bitch," She said something muffled
under the gag.

I wanted to hear her, so I stopped fucking her long
enough to take the gag out of her mouth. I whispered
softly to her, "You like it don't you moma? "Fuck
you," she whispered back. I came down with my free
hand and slapped her face again. She yelped as I did
this.

"Fuck me?" I voiced louder, "right now it's more like
fuck you," I yelled as I gave her a hard thrust. She
closed her eyes, and I could see tears running down her
cheeks. As I saw her fear and pain I started to thrust
my cock deeper into her, making sure to pull back out
all the way each time. I looked over at the daughter,
she had her face down in the bed, I guess she didn't
want to watch, she knew she'd soon be sharing the
experience.

Then I looked at her husband. He had his head down
staring at the ground, every once in a while he would
look up and catch a glimpse of me pounding his sweet
wife's cunt. I giggled a little every time.

I pulled up off her so I could grab her ankles, and
spread her legs open to me, allowing my cock to go
deeper. I could feel my hips hitting hers every time
I thrust my way inside her. She let out soft grunts
at first, but they became increasingly louder as time
went by. She was crying now, not heavily, but one or
two tears leaked out of her eyes.

I loved the way her body bounced up and down on the
bed, as my powerful strokes rocked her sweet body. I
was sweating profusely now, and I knew I couldn't take
much more.

"You ready for my load bitch?" I asked. She didn't
respond. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her
head up until she was looking directly at me. "I said
are you ready for me?" "N..n..n..o," she sobbed.

"Well to bad cause I can't take anymore of your hot
black cunt," as I said this I felt the first waves of
my orgasm come over me, and I shot a load deep inside
her. I let out a loud moan as I did this and she
screamed at the realization of what was happening. I
shut her up by covering her mouth with my own, sticking
my tongue into her mouth as I came in her cunt.

I could hear her husband becoming loud again. After
I had fully enjoyed my orgasm, I pulled my cock out
of her and used her pubic hair to clean it off. I
looked over at her husband, he was staring straight
at me, I could tell he didn't like me shooting off
in his wife's unprotected cunt.

"Oh what's wrong big guy, you don't want another one
of those," I said pointing to his bound daughter. He
cursed and yelled louder than ever through his gag.
I looked down at his wife, she was staring at the
ceiling, crying. I fell down on top of her and planted
a kiss on her face. She turned quickly and I missed
her lips and hit her cheek.

"Oh baby, what's wrong, you didn't enjoy it," I whis-
pered sarcastically. She bit her lip and closed her
eyes. I forced her face back to me and drank in another
long wet kiss from her. Her nice full lips her swollen
from my repeated slaps, and they tasted so nice, so
hot....

After enjoying a long interlude of passionate kisses
(at least for me) I got off her sweaty body. I re-tied
her legs, this time though I tied her arms and legs
together behind her back so she was hog-tied and rolled
her over on her side so she wouldn't miss anything that
was yet to come.

"Now its your turn, sweety," I yelled as I slapped the
young black girl on her ass. I admired the way it
jiggled at my touch, and just then I heard mom starting
to yell.

"No you bastard, you leave her alone," she yelled.

"I don't know," I voiced back, "she's too nice to pass
up.

What do you think pops?" I asked in the direction of
the bound father. He yelled some more muffled moans
and curses. "What was that," I said back sarcastically,
"I should fuck her in the ass, I'll bet you've thought
about it once or twice!"

"NO," the mom and daughter both yelled simultaneously.

"Sorry bitches, pop said it, you heard him."

"Please no," the daughter begged looking at me over her
shoulder. "Don't do it," the mom added, "I'll suck you.
Please leave my baby alone." she begged. "Ummm, I don't
know," I said scratching my head, pretending to think.
"I'll suck you so good," she continued to plea, "you
can do my ass."

After a moment of continual pondering I blurted out.
"Nahh, you couldn't possibly be better than this piece
of ebony ass right here," I said smacking it again.

The daughter started moaning, she knew there was no
stopping me. I spread her ass cheeks open and probed
her hole. It was tight and obviously it had never
been used before.

"Please," she whined when she felt my finger poke in-
side her ass. "Don't do it," the mom added crying
harder.

"Shut up bitch," I yelled at her whining mother, "your
little girl needs this."

I reached into my jacket and pulled out the small jar
of Vaseline I had brought. My dick was rock hard again
at the thought of this girls beautiful smooth body at
my mercy, I slathered a gob on my cock and massaged it
all over the shaft until it was well lubricated. I ap-
plied more to her anus. It was tight and my finger
was almost to much for her.

They continued to beg me to stop, "Please," mom begged
"you can do me instead."

"I said shut the fuck up, if you keep begging me I'm
going to get a broomstick and do her with that," I
bellowed. The mother gave up her pleading and buried
her head in the bed, not wanting to see her daughter
have her ass ripped open.

I laughed a little as I mounted myself behind my ebony
princess and lined my hard member up with her hole.
She looked over her shoulder at me and stared into my
eyes. "Please," she whispered softly. Her eyes were
captivating, and the puppy dog look she gave me was
almost to much.

"Relax, sweety, this won't hurt a bit," I answered
softly. I grabbed her by the hips pulling her ass up
to me and started pushing my way into her asshole. I
looked over at pops, he had his head down and his eyes
closed.

"Hey dad, don't you want to see your daughter take her
first dick up the ass," I voiced in his direction. He
didn't move a muscle, I could tell he was in shock. It
took a good 2 minutes to get the first inch of my rod
inside her. She grunted and cried louder and louder,
the deeper I went. I could feel her contracting her
butt-hole, and it was hurting my cock.

"Look bitch, quit tensing up, its only gonna make it
hurt more." She relaxed a little after I said that,
but her ass was still tight and tense. I pushed
further into her and I could feel the walls of her
anal canal beginning to stretch wider. She could barely
deal with the pain, and she continued to beg me to
stop.

"Please mister, don't do this," she sobbed. It made me
want to go deeper and deeper into her ass. I gripped
her waist tighter and pushed my way deeper. I had half
of my rod into her now, so I pulled out and pumped it
in again. I repeated this action over and over until
3/4 of my cock was disappearing into her. She was be-
coming looser with each stroke, and the pain of her
asshole clinching my cock stopped, it was replaced with
pure pleasure by the feel of her hot, tight, black ass.
I pumped my dick faster and faster into her never quite
getting it all the way in. I could feel my balls
slapping against her ebony cunt-lips with each stroke.
I looked down and watched as her ass jiggled and shook
with each massive thrust of my cock. She was grunting
loudly every time I pushed into her, "Uh..Uh..Uh.." she
moaned trying to deal with the pain.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, using it
as leverage while I continued to ride her virgin ass.
Her mom was still not looking at us, so I decided to
antagonize her.

"Hey bitch, your daughter has one tight ass," I
shouted. She looked up at me with a look of pure
hatred.

"Yeah this feels great." I added. I looked down at my
victim, her face was clinched in pain. "How's this feel
bitch," I asked.

She gasped and starting crying. Her ass was getting
hotter and hotter from our friction, and after another
couple of minutes of pounding away at it, I knew I was
going to blow a second load. I wanted to cum inside
her too so I pulled out of her ass and quickly pushed
my cock into her dry cunt. Her pussy was almost as
tight as her ass, and after a couple of strokes I shot
my load deep into her womb. She seemed relieved to have
me out of her ass, but at the same time she probably
wished I had staid in. Her cunt was full of my cum
now, just like her mother's. I let my cock stay inside
her until it went limp and slid out.

I got up off her and pulled her ass cheeks apart to eye
her now open asshole. It was bright red and swollen.
I loved the fact that I had been the first person ever
inside it. I rolled the daughter over and looked into
her tear stained face. "Hey baby, maybe you'll have my
kid, half black half white, she'll look so nice, don't
you think?" After hearing me say that mom started to
yell again. "Please leave now," I she shouted. She was
really irritating me so I decided to fuck with her a
little longer. I knelt over her head and used her hair
to clean my cock off. I wiped her and her daughter's
juices all over her face. That just made her angrier.

When I was done I got off the bed and started to dress.

"Well ladies thanks for the good time," I voiced, "but
unfortunately I have to go now. I know you wish I
could stay."

"Get the fuck out of here you piece of white trash,"
the mom screeched with tears in her eyes.

I giggled when I heard that. "Oh are you jealous be-
cause I didn't fuck your ass. Sorry bitch." With those
words I slapped her on the ass again, harder than
before, and headed for the door. As I walked out I
could hear them cursing me and then I heard her say
something to her daughter, most likely trying to com-
fort her. I walked back down the hall and out the
door that I had broken earlier. It was around 4 a.m.
then. I ran down the street and got in my car. Then
I started the engine and pulled away from the curb
starting my trek home. The whole way, all I thought
about was the two ebony goddesses tied up back at that
house.

"Man," I thought, "how am I going to top this one." I
glanced at the seat beside me and saw the morning's sun
glent off the gun that I had thrown there. And the
thought popped into my mind that I could do this again,
why not they'd never expect me to come back to their
house, yes, why not?


1 comment:

  1. Cerita yang sangat menarik admin.. pengalaman sendiri ke?.
    Tumpang Iklan
    Apa ni bro..kata lambat berkesan?.
    Kenapa ni?.
    Tak ada apa bro..ubat ni mantap..dah dapat rasa perubahan
    Terbaiklah..
    Kuss.. semangat
    >>>Enlarge XL Malaysia-Besarkan Zakar dan Panjangkan Zakar Semula Jadi! <<<

    ReplyDelete