Thursday, June 28, 2012

MY STEP DAUGHTER


About 5 years ago my wife died in a car accident and a 
couple years ago I started dating and just re-married.
I married a 30 year old mom, Kim, who had a child when
she was 16 but never married concentrating on raising
her child, on college and then her career. She was
working as a consultant for the company I work for and
we talked and flirted for 2 years before she finally
agreed to go out with me. I am in my early 40's and
have 2 children in college.

A few months after we got married Kim and I were in bed
and she was on top of me in the 69 position when I
noticed Kim stop sucking my cock and then I heard her
say, "Hi baby. Do you want to touch Daddy's cock?"

I realized that her daughter, Molly, must have walked
in on us. Molly is 14 and has the body of an 18 year
old; I just do not remember girls having boobs like
that when I was 14. Molly, just like her Mom, does not
mind dressing to highlight her "assets" and more than
once I have caught myself staring at her firm body when
she was walking around the house half naked.

Kim slid off of me and I could see Molly standing her
in her short t-shirt and panties. Kim had her get on to
the bed next to me and showed her how to grab my cock
and stroke it. There is no doubt it was standing at
full attention with this taboo thrill. Molly took hold
of it and Kim helped her to start stroking it. Having
both women holding my cock was about too much. As Molly
started stroking it, Kim came up and gave me a kiss.
Kim then suggested to Molly to take it into her mouth.

Molly lowered herself, taking me into her mouth taking
in as much as she could. Molly's tight little ass was
almost in my face and Kim caught me looking at the wet
spot on her panties and said, "Go ahead baby, and touch
her. I know you want to."

I reached up and slid her panties to the side and stuck
one finger into her virgin pussy. She was soaking wet
and felt so tight vs. her mom. I put a 2nd finger in
her tight hole and then started touching her clit with
my thumb. Molly picked up the pace stroking my cock and
she was also getting close to cumming.

Kim stopped us before we came and then reached into the
drawer and pulled out a condom and asked me if I wanted
to fuck her. She did not have to ask me twice.

Molly got off me and took off her panties and shirt and
laid down on the bed. I slid up and started kissing her
boobs and then slid right down and started going to
work on her pussy. I put two fingers in her and then
started licking her clit. This was all driving her
crazy when she screamed out "oh my god, I cummmming!"

I quickly slid up to enter her and Kim rolled the
condom onto my cock and I buried my cock in her and
started fucking her like she was the first girl I had
ever fucked. I did not last very long with all the
excitement and I came filling up the condom to capacity
inside her tight little virgin hole. I kept pumping the
best I could until Molly came a second time. I left it
in her and kept working it in and out and it started to
get hard again after a few minutes.

My wife was fingering herself the whole time and asked
"are you getting hard again, if you are that one is for
me!" I slid off of Molly and pulled off the condom and
got on top of Kim and started fucking her. Kim had
primed herself pretty well watching me fuck Molly and
her fingering herself and she came pretty quickly.

I lasted a while longer this time and then came deep
inside of her pussy. I was pretty well spent and I
rolled off of her and settled between Molly and Kim.
Molly took a hold of my cock and stroked it getting out
the last of the juices. She then slid down and took me
into her mouth and basically cleaned off all the juices
all over my cock. She then released me from her mouth
and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she was going
back to her room to go to sleep and left. Kim and I
just laid there naked holding each other.

Kim told me how Molly had wanted to fuck me since we
had started dating and she basically gave me permission
to fuck Molly when I wanted as long as I always wore a
condom. We laid there for a while and fell asleep in
each others arms.

1 comment:

  1. Cerita yang sangat menarik admin.. pengalaman sendiri ke?.
    Tumpang Iklan
    Apa ni bro..kata lambat berkesan?.
    Kenapa ni?.
    Tak ada apa bro..ubat ni mantap..dah dapat rasa perubahan
    Terbaiklah..
    Kuss.. semangat
    >>>Enlarge XL Malaysia-Besarkan Zakar dan Panjangkan Zakar Semula Jadi! <<<

    ReplyDelete