Wednesday, June 13, 2012

VACATION TRIP


My co-worker told me about this nice vacation place, but 
he didn't tell me everything. As I believed his stories
I bought a trip there for me and my girlfriend. He told
me that he had found a club where you could watch a
special show that really showed everything. He told that
it was worth of every dime he spent on it. I didn't hear
sarcasm in his voice, but I guess I should have.

I paid the trip and we went there. The Place looked
nice, the hotel was awesome, the food was cheap and the
locals were nice and polite. I found that the club that
my co-worker had told me about and I talked my
girlfriend into coming with me and checking out that
awesome show. At first she didn't want to come, but
later on she gave up and agreed to come with me.

Most of the customers were locals and it looked like a
gentlemen's night club, but the music was nice and the
drinks were cheap so we stayed and I asked about the
"show" from the bartender. He nodded that there was a
show that I could see for the right price. I said that
it's ok and paid the price.

The bartender asked if my girlfriend was OK with it me
watching the show. She nodded and the bartender said
"okay". He said that the show would start later on and
we could wait for it in the VIP lounge. It sounded
really great and we had free drinks there. My girlfriend
Mary enjoyed her time there and a nice-looking waitress
gave us drinks after the drinks for free.

I guess I have to tell a little bit about Mary. She's
150 cm tall, about 50 kg in weight, she has long blond
hair and perky b-cup tits. Her figure is slim and I had
noticed that the local people just drooled after her.
Slim, white and insanely sexy 20-year-old girl. Every
guy's wet dream. Most of the locals are blacks so
everyone noticed us easily. I guessed that they weren't
looking at me, but only at my girlfriend Mary. We have
known each other for ages now and we have never been
with anyone else but each other.

Mary started to get hotter than ever and I guess it was
because of the VIP lounge and the drinks. She asked me
to leave with her and go to our hotel room where I could
fuck her brains out. I had never before heard that kind
of language from her mouth and I really wanted to go,
but I was curious about the show that I had paid for. I
got her to stay for a little while as the waitress told
that the show was going to start soon.

We were lead back into the main room and there were two
nice seats in the middle of the room. One for me and one
for Mary. We sat down and the show was about to start
and a lovely young black dancer girl came to the stage.
She started to dance for us and the waitress came to me.
She asked me to put my hands on the chair's armrests and
tied me into that chair. She said that I can only watch
and not touch, that was the rule. Mary shook her head
and told that she need to go bathroom and that I could
"enjoy" the show.

After I was tied into the chair, that dancer came really
close to me and started to dance on my face. Had I not
been tied, I might have felt the need to touch that sexy
girl. She looked a little bit younger than Mary and I
was blown away when she took of her bra. Her nice b-cup
tits were in front of me, her tender smooth black skin
looked so tempting that I just wanted to touch her, but
I didn't have a chance.

It was against the rules and she really teased me with
her tight body and showed me how low she could bend
herself. She kept only a pair of tiny strings on herself
and she got me really hard so fast that I couldn't
believe.

I didn't even noticed that Mary wasn't on her seat as
that dancer had my full attention on her sexy body. He
rubbed her body against my legs, let her bare tits touch
my face and let her fingers run through my hair. I could
have paid extra, whatever they had asked, just to touch
her tight body. She did her part of the show and as it
ended another part of the show was starting. The dancer
went away and I noticed that at this time three black
guys brought a hooded white girl on the stage.

The guys were wearing only pants and the girl whose face
was covered with a leather hood had only string bikinis
on her body. The guys moved her around the stage and let
everyone see her freely. She was hot and she seemed to
just want to please those guys. I hoped that Mary could
see this, but she was still away. I was about to ask
about it from the waitress, but they started to play
their music even louder than earlier. The men kept that
slim girl in the middle of them and pulled her string
bikinis off in front of whole audience.

Other customers started to offer some money to join in
the show. Black hands ran over her white naked body and
her perky tits were mauled by black hands. They bent her
for us and we saw how black fingers were moving into her
white smoothly shaved pussy and arse hole. The girl
seemed to moan behind her black leather hood.

Then she was pushed on her knees in the middle of those
guys who opened their pants, so their big black hard
cocks just jumped out like they wanted to rip that girl
to pieces. One of guys opened the mouth piece of the
hood and they made her suck their black poles. She
really did it really well and served those three studs
with her mouth. We all watched as the young white girl
with leather hood on her head sucked their black cocks
like those were lollipops. Her head was kept in one
position as the guys face-fucked her roughly.

Guys within the audience started to get hot at that
moment. She was fully naked in front of us all and after
she had sucked their cocks long enough, they pulled her
up while someone had pulled an interesting stand onto
the stage.

The men tied her onto that stand, where the hooded girl
was forced into a slightly bent position and we could
see her naked body really easily from that position. The
girl's hands were tied above her head and also her legs
were forced wide open. She was forced into a big X on
that stand. Her body was shown to us with spotlights and
the first guy went behind her and forced her tight white
body to allow his black cock to enter. She seemed to
scream behind of her hood as her head twitched, but I
didn't hear anything.

He fucked her tight pussy for a long time and the
spotlights were directed to her white body. We all saw
how his black cock moved within her cunt like a force of
nature and he took her with long steady thrusts. The
guy's black hand moved on the girl's slim body like he
owned the bitch.

The audience were yelling him to fuck her hard and fast,
but the first guy came into her with a loud groan. He
shot his seed deep into that poor girls womb. As he
pulled out, we saw his seed dripping from her used cunt.
The girl just hung on the that stand, breathing heavily.

The second guy took his place and she still hung on that
stand like piece of meat, but another black cock put
some life into her body. The second guy was rougher than
the first guy and she was fucked with long fierce
thrusts, while her tits were almost ripped off by that
maniac. It looked really rough and it had to hurt a lot,
but I couldn't take my eyes off it. Her white body took
a hard beating from that crazy guy and he really rammed
his thick cock hard into her pussy.

It seemed that she yelled from pain every time the guy
forced his pole deep into her. She was sweating and it
made her body even sexier. The guy was teasing her
nipples constantly and it made her wriggle. Later on he
also came deep into that girl's tortured cunt and he
also groaned with a deep male voice while unloading his
seed.

The third guy didn't have as big a pole as his friends
had, but this time she was arse-fucked in front of us.
The girl seemed to be trying to get out, but she was
tied really well onto that stand. Other customers
drooled over the show and I have to say, that girl
looked so sexy that I would have wanted to fuck her too.
I was still tied on my chair, but I saw everything that
happened on the stage.

The spotlights made sure that we all saw her lovely
shapes, tits, legs, hips and also her shaved pussy. She
was dripping lots of seed after the first two guys and
her thighs were stained from cum. We saw as her body
glimmered from sweat and the guy fucked her for a long
time. His cock ripped her arse apart and he forced
himself fully inside to that poor girl. The audience
were going wild as the girl took guy after a guy on the
stage in front of all of us.

After the third guy she was released from her bonds and
her legs seemed to be really shaky. The show wasn't over
yet and she was forced over one black guy who had been
picked from the audience. The black guys made her ride
on that guy's cock and a second fellow was picked to
fuck her arse. I wanted to have her mouth, but they
didn't pick me. A third guy near me got that honor and I
saw in front of me, how that white girl was gangbanged
in front of me by guys from the audience and it really
looked so hot and sexy.

Those guys shot their loads into her like those first
three guys before them and a second wave took their
places. At this time they removed her black leather hood
and I was shocked as I saw Mary. It had been my
girlfriend Mary the whole time and now those black guys
were fucking her brains out in front of me.

The black guys went crazy when her long blond hair was
revealed to them and they were almost fighting for turns
to fuck her. I told the waitress that this was wrong,
that I hadn't asked for this, but she told me that this
was the "special show". They fuck white wives in front
of their men and it was a rather popular show in this
town.

I cried out loud as I watched my lovely girlfriend
getting fucked by hordes of black sex maniacs. Hours
later I was untied and I could take Mary with me. She
was unconscious as I carried her into the taxi. We
arrived to our hotel a couple of moments later and in
our room I washed her completely. I put her to sleep in
our bed and she slept whole night and next day, before
she woke up. She remembered parts of that night and she
was shaken. We talked about, but I don't know if she is
ever going to be the same Mary I knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment