Wednesday, June 20, 2012

NATHAN'S BABY


My husband and I had moved into town and had pick-
ed this new apartment complex to live in until we could
find a place of our own. It'd take a lot of research to
find one of the better neighborhoods as my husband was
now becoming established in a well paying job so we'd be
able to afford a nicer home than the one we just moved
out of.

My husband and I are the same age at 24 years old
and have been married since we were 20. Our marriage
had been great and although we didn't have any children,
it didn't bother either one of us as we wanted to es-
tablish our careers first before settling down and
raising a family. This was one of the reasons for the
move. We both decided that it was about time for us to
have our children. We ultimately wanted a boy and girl,
but would be happy with any combination that we'd be
blessed with. I'd stopped taking birth control prior to
our move.

The neighbors in the apartment complex were won-
derful. We were both reluctant to move into such a
housing area because we enjoy our privacy and knew that
apartments were hotbeds of neighbor discontent due to
parties and loud noises. This apartment on the other
hand was quiet and all of the neighbors seemed to be
older and more mature. This was a great temporary place
for us to live.

One of the neighbors, this story is about him, is
a black man named Nathan, who lived in the unit next to
ours. Nathan was a man that had a good paying job and
had been divorced for about 5 years. He was 26 years
old and quiet. Nathan was about six feet tall and was
a big stalky man - dwarfing my 5'3" petite frame. He
mostly kept to himself.

My husband Bob had talked to Nathan on occasion
and they'd become pretty good friends, playing golf,
going to football games together. Whenever Nathan was
around, he'd look at me in a kind of strange way. He
seemed to be "checking me out" whenever Bob wasn't
looking. This didn't bother me and I didn't feel
threatened because he was always so nice to Bob and I.
And besides, I worked damn hard to keep my body in
shape, so that both Men and myself would like what they
saw. I run every day, and workout, and watch what I eat.

Although I wasn't a prejudicial person, I never
thought about what it'd be like to be with a black man
because the life I shared with my husband was quite
satisfactory and everything in our life seemed to be
going well, including our sex life. One could say that
I was a person with a strong libido. I'm a person that
requires my sex on a daily basis. If Bob didn't make
love to me on any particular day, I'd find time before
going to work or after I got home to take matters into
my own hand. Sex was never far from my thoughts.

The way Nathan looked at me when Bob wasn't look-
ing always made me feel special. Whenever I'd catch him
looking, he'd get a big grin on his face and then just
turn away. I take pride in my body and although nothing
I have is very big, I take pride in the small slender
frame and my small firm breasts. Occasionally I wear
tight T-shirts and go without a bra and on occasion when
Nathan has seen me like this it causes my nipples to
protrude into tiny buttons visible on the front of my
shirt. I'd almost be embarrassed, however nothing would
be said.

One day when I was home from work, I was in the
washroom doing the laundry. This was a chore that no
woman likes to do, but is essential. I had the day off
and thought I'd finish this task before Bob got home
from work. I had plans for the night, that didn't in-
clude doing chores. I'd been thinking about Bob all day
and was looking forward to some really good sex that
evening. When I finally finished, I picked up the basket
and headed up the short flight of stairs back to our
apartment.

I could see Nathan standing at the top of the
stairs, and could see that he had a big grin on his
face. I was glad to see him and said hi as I climbed
the stairs. Just as I was about to pass him, he put
his big arm across the doorway and blocked my passage.
He looked at me in that funny way of his and told me
that Bob was a lucky man. He also told me that I had
the most beautiful lips he had ever seen and Bob must
feel special to kiss them. I was taken back by his
comment, but it made me feel good. He then moved his
arm and asked me if I'd like him to carry the basket.
I just kind of chuckled and told him that it was light
and I only had a short distance to go. He bid me fare-
well and I didn't see him again that day.

As I walked back to the apartment, I was thinking
about what he had just said to me and for the first
time, I wondered what it would be like to kiss his large
African lips. I didn't find the idea repulsive and I
think it may have been largely due to the fact that
Nathan was such a nice person and was such a nice friend
to Bob and myself. I think that was the first time that
I ever thought of Nathan as more than just a neighbor.

As the months passed our friendship grew with
Nathan. It seemed that more and more - his looks at me
had a longing in them. On more than one occasion I'd
wondered what it would be like to make love to this big
man. I would never reveal my innermost fantasies to my
husband let alone anyone else, but one morning when I
was all alone, I was laying in bed and was imagining
what it would be like to make love with Nathan. I could
see myself underneath his huge frame and my legs spread
wide, allowing him access to my innermost parts. When I
visualized myself sitting on top of him, straddling his
cock, I'd one of the most intense orgasms that I'd ever
experienced, with a little help from my fingers.

Our friendship had developed - and then one day it
began to take a turn that became more physical. We had
invited Nathan over for dinner one evening and he told
us that he 'hated to eat and run, he should be going
because he had an important meeting in the morning and
he didn't want to be tired.' Bob went into one of the
back rooms to get a magazine that he had borrowed from
Nathan, I jumped up from the table to begin the wifely
chore of doing the dishes. Nathan walked up behind me
and put his hand on my ass and gave it a tight squeeze.
I noticed that his hand nearly covered one of my cheeks.
When I looked at him, he squeezed it again and whispered
thank you again for the great dinner. With that, he
winked at me and turned and walked away.

After that night it seemed that Nathan was always
touching me. I didn't mind and felt that it was his way
of bonding with a friend. It wasn't sexual except for
the time we had him for dinner and he grabbed my ass,
but it really didn't bother me. I didn't feel threatened
by him, I guess because I liked him so much.

Again I was in the laundry room one day and I
turned to see Nathan coming down the stairs with some
laundry. He was laughing at me and said that we mustn't
keep meeting in the laundry room like this. He finished
washing his clothes and then he put the stuff in the
dryer and just stood looking at the machine as it began
tumbling.

I realized that I had forgotten some of the
clothes I was supposed to was asked him if he'd mind
keeping an eye on my things while I went back and got
the things I'd forgot. Nathan turned to me and put his
hands on my shoulders and as I looked up into his eyes,
he pulled me close to him and put his lips on mine.

I'd been wondering what it would be like to kiss
this him, but that is about as far as the thought went
until that moment. His lips were soft and warm. He felt
so powerful as he held me and I could feel my resistance
melt almost immediately.

The kiss actually felt really good and just the
thought of doing it in the washroom, in a public place,
made it feel quite exciting. The kiss was not just a
peck on the lips, but one that began to linger. I opened
my lips and his tongue began to brush lightly against
them. The soft sensuous feeling of his tongue sent
shivers up my back. While kissing, he grabbed my hand
and pulled it down between us placing it on his cock,
which had become rigid and was probably the biggest cock
I'd ever felt in my life. I gave it a squeeze and could
tell that it was a mammoth in proportion to my hus-
band's. The thought that went through my head was that
I didn't know how a woman could put this thing inside
herself. It was by far bigger than I'd imagined in my
wildest fantasies.

As we broke the kiss, he told me that he had been
wanting to do that for quite some time. I could tell he
had been thinking of me, but he never asked me to do
anything else, and as I looked him in the eyes, I could
also tell he hungered for me. But he turned and began to
take the laundry from his dryer.

That evening as I lay in bed with my husband, I
couldn't help but think of the size of Nathan's cock.
Bob was asleep, but I was not even close to being tired.
My pussy was aching at the thought of this big black
man's cock. All the times that he has touched me and
the winks he has given me were all beginning to mean
something to me now. I know he and Bob were good friends
but the relationship between Nathan and me was dif-
ferent. There seemed to be more of a husband and wife
bond than just friendship.

Although nothing sexual had happened, I was wonder-
ing if it would, now that he had put my hand on his
cock. I couldn't start being unfaithful to my husband,
especially now that we were planning on making a baby,
but the thought of having sex with Nathan was now on my
mind. Since I was off work again tomorrow, I'd talk to
Nathan. With the desire that I now had, I decided that
I'd make love to him once and that'd be it. I couldn't
do it with him more than that and I'd tell him. I had to
see what that big cock was like. Call me impulsive, or
over sexed, or anything you want, but I just had to have
a go at that, just once. With that, I fell asleep.

The next morning as I was preparing breakfast for
Bob, I had some feelings of guilt for even entertaining
the idea of making love to Nathan. The more I thought
of it, the more the feelings were replaced with feelings
of lust. By the time Bob left for work, I couldn't wait
to see Nathan.

As soon as Bob was out the door, I called Nathan
on the phone and told him to come over to the house when
he was dressed as I'd like to talk to him.

About fifteen minutes later there was a soft
knocking on the door. I was still in my robe and after
apologizing to Nathan I made some coffee. I told him
that I'd been thinking about the previous day in the
laundry room and our friendship. I told him that I
could see the way things were going and I really wasn't
disappointed. With a knot forming in the pit of my
stomach, I asked him if he'd like to make love to me.
He looked at me with astonishment on his face, and said
that it would be the answer to his prayers.

I told him that I had been thinking him also, but
that we could only do it this one time. I didn't want
it to happen ever again because Bob and I were planning
on making a family and that I knew it was wrong. When
I got up to clear the table, Nathan came towards me and
turned me towards him. My back was against the kitchen
counter. I looked into his eyes and could again see the
look I'd seen before. I now recognized it as lust, as
his lips lowered to meet mine again.

Nathan was wearing shorts and as we kissed, I
reached between our bodies and could feel his stiff
cock. Again I was amazed at how big the thing was and
my body began to tingle just thinking that in a few
moments we'd be attempting to push it into my little
blonde pussy. Nathan reached out and pulled my robe
open. I wasn't wearing anything underneath and his hand
slipped down between my legs to the wet spot.

I bent my legs slightly as his large hand went
between them. His middle finger immediately found my
stiff little button and I almost came as he rubbed the
sticky fluid from my pussy on my clit. His finger slid
into my depths. Because his hand was so large, his
finger felt like it was as big as my husband's cock. If
this man's finger was this big, how big was his cock
going to be. Could I take it.

Nathan fingered my cunt until I just about col-
lapsed leaning against the counter. He lifted me up and
sat me on the counter top edge. My legs spread on either
side of his waist. He backed up momentarily and pulled
his shorts down to his knees and the biggest cock I have
ever seen popped out. The head was massive and blue-
black in color. His huge shaft was almost a perfect
black color, and was all knotty and vained, and I knew
that it'd probably hurt, but I was willing to try. At
this point you couldn't have stopped him anyway I think.

His cock looked more like it belonged on a horse
than a man. I could see the end was glistening with pre-
cum as he guided it to my pussy-lips. It was a good
thing that my cunt was so wet because when he tried to
enter me, he stretched my lips as far as they would go.
I have never had anything in me as big as that. My clit
was stretched tight against the top of his cock as he
worked it in slowly. I think his cock must have squeezed
to a smaller size because I was as tight as I could get.

For a second, I thought it was going to be a
futile attempt to fuck this man, then I could feel its
length begin to enter me. I could feel the head of his
cock as it pushed into me a little at a time. I didn't
want to stop, I was crazed with lust at this point. Just
watching what he was doing to me, was driving me over
the edge. His hips moved back and forth slowly and as
his meat became sticky with my juice, it inched into me.
Finally I could feel his balls touching my ass and as I
looked down between us, I could see his cock was deep
inside of me. I thought I could see my tummy bulging
slightly as I was impaled on his huge tube of meat. I
told Nathan not to cum inside of me because it was my
fertile time and I didn't want him to get me pregnant.

He told me that he'd pull out in time so I could
see him squirt his jizm. My hips worked back and forth
and the feeling was incredible. Almost immediately my
pussy began to convulse in an intense orgasm. When it
tightened around his cock, he must have been overwhelmed
by the feeling also. I could feel his cock begin to
throb and the head swelled to a size that wouldn't let
it out of me. When he pulled back, it wouldn't come
out. My pussy had a death-grip on his swollen meat and
wouldn't let him withdraw.

Although he attempted to pull it from me it was,
at that moment, impossible. While apologizing for doing
it, he began to shoot his sticky sperm deep inside of my
tummy. I could feel his cock expand each time the head
spit its hot creamy load into me.

Knowing then that our sexual organs couldn't be
separated, Nathan held me tight against him until our
orgasms subsided. It wasn't until minutes later that
his cock began to get flaccid, that he was able to
withdraw his cum soaked cock from deep within my pussy.
I told him he didn't need to apologize, but I would need
to go into the bathroom and clean up. He kissed me
again and got dressed and left. As I got down from the
counter top, a big gob of his white cum began to drip
from my stretched pussy. I couldn't believe how much
he had pumped into me. If Nathan had been half as ex-
cited as I'd been, I can understand why there was such
an amount of sperm in there.

My pussy felt like it would never be the same. I
have never stretched it as much as it had just been and
the lips were swollen and almost sore. He didn't even
ream me with that swollen meat of his, he just pushed
it into me and we were locked together like two mating
animals.

I took a nice long bath and cleaned up. While lay-
ing in the tub I began to play with myself, thinking
about the fucking I had just received. Although I was
very sensitive from what had just happened, I had to
make myself cum one more time.

Needless to say the remainder of the month I was
a nervous wreck, just wondering if I was going to be
pregnant with Nathan's baby. I really couldn't talk to
anyone about it, yet the thought of making love to a
close friend of ours really excited me. I was on a
roller-coaster of emotions until at last I started my
period. That was the day that I thought more of the
experience than of the consequences.

During the month Nathan kept up his relentless
vigil of advances. I knew that I shouldn't have made
love to him in the first place, because I knew he'd
want to do it more than once, a thought that also ap-
pealed to me. The more I thought of the idea of having
sex with Nathan, the more excited I became. I thought
of buying some condoms but I knew he wouldn't fit the
normal size and I didn't want my husband to see these
magnum sized condoms laying around the house.

The more I dwelled on the idea the sooner I came
up with a solution to the problem. I convinced Bob that
we should postpone having our family and that I should
go back on birth control for a while longer. I finally
got him to agree and by the end of the next month I was
taking my pills regularly. Now I had to let Nathan know
in a subtle way that I couldn't get pregnant without
coming out directly and telling him that I wanted his
big black cock between my legs again. I can't believe I
just wrote that, but it was exactly what I was thinking
at the time.

One evening while laying in bed beside my husband,
I began fantasizing about laying under Nathan again and
having him ream my tight little pussy. The longer I
thought about it the wetter I became until my panties
were soaked. My little pussy felt like it was on fire.
While Bob slept next to me, so I eased over to him and
reached under the covers and took is limp penis in my
hand and began to massage it. It didn't take long to get
it up, and while he still slept I positioned myself on
my side, facing him and manipulated it into myself. Bob
woke up and looked at me, then looked at what I'd done,
and without another word started to pump his cock into
me. I clamped my hand tightly around his cock-shaft and
against my wet pussy and moved my fingers slowly across
the tip of my swollen and sticky clit until my body con-
vulsed into an intense orgasm, Bob came right along with
me. All the time we made love, I was thinking of
Nathan, it was like I was becoming obsessed with the
idea of fucking Nathan again, but at the moment I felt
content and sated and drifted off to sleep, willing to
let things take care of themselves tomorrow.

By morning I felt terrible. I'd only gotten about
two hours of sleep because I'd been thinking of Nathan
all night. I decided to call in sick at work and stay
home. I knew that Nathan stayed home during the morn-
ings and secretly I was hoping that I'd see him. I was
beginning to feel like a nervous wreck, I just had to
have that big black cock inside of me.

When Bob left for work, I sat at the breakfast
table and wondered when I should attempt to see Nathan.
Well I thought I'd do the standard housewife routine and
dressed in only my robe and my sexiest white lace
panties, I grabbed a cup and headed down the corridor
and knocked on Nathan's door.

When he came to the door he looked at me through
half open eyes because I'd just woken him up. Nathan
only had a towel wrapped around his waist. I held the
cup out and asked him if he had any sugar as I was com-
pletely out and I didn't like my morning coffee without
it. He smiled and told me that he had some in the
kitchen and that I could step inside if I dared to. I
immediately took that as an invitation and looking
quickly to see if any of the neighbors noticed me, I
slipped through the doorway.

Once inside I followed Nathan into the kitchen.
Just then I got an idea, and when he got the cup of
sugar and turned to me I was gone. The only thing he
saw was my bathrobe lying on the floor. I could hear him
walking down the hallway towards the bedroom, but I made
a quick retreat into his bedroom and was lying under the
covers in his bed when he came in. He set the cup of
sugar on the dresser and just smiled as he let the towel
slide to the floor, releasing the massive tool that was
now beginning to grow.

Nathan slid into bed next to me and I could feel
the heat of his body. He held my face with both hands
and lowered his head next to mine on the pillow and
brushed his lips against mine. I was hot and couldn't
wait much longer. I was a hungry woman and couldn't
wait. I kissed him hard and began to pant by the time he
slid his tongue deep into my mouth. I could feel one of
his hands gripped my ass and pulled me tight against
him. His cock was like an iron rod that was pressed
tight between our belly's.

I immediately pulled my leg up and over the top of
his. I was open now for him to play with even though I
had on my lacy panties. I wished he'd rip them off and
take me right then. We kissed and touched, he sucked on
my breasts and made my nipples become as stiff as mar-
bles. I could have almost cum without him touching me.
I had my hand around his cock and was jacking him off
when he threw the covers back and grabbed my panties
with both of his hands and pulled them down and off my
legs. When I was totally naked, I literally pulled him
on top of me and told him that I couldn't wait any lon-
ger, that I wanted to feel his huge cock inside of me.

Again, I was quite thankful that my pussy gets
extremely wet when I'm excited because Nathan guided his
cock to the entrance of my tight little pussy and slowly
eased his weight down on top of me. I thought I was
going to be split wide open. I'd forgot just how big
his knobby cock becomes. In two thrusts I was impaled on
that gorgeous hunk of meat. We would have been locked
together again, but I guess he had better leverage with
us laying down and because of my extreme wetness he was
able to pull it back out and reamed it into me again.

My knees were now pulled back against my chest al-
lowing him deeper penetration into me. The more he
reamed his cock in and out of me, the looser and more
sensitive my pussy lips became. I told him that I
wanted him to squirt his load of molten cream deep in-
side of me and I guess that is what he wanted to hear
because at that moment he withdrew all but the bulbous
head from my pussy-lips and I could feel the hot jets
of liquid squirt deep inside of me. Again and again the
liquid spewed from the slit at the end of his cock. When
he finally finished he rammed his meat back into me and
I could feel a large amount of his sperm squirt from my
pussy and leak down the cheeks of my ass and onto the
sheets. My pussy grabbed onto his cock and squeezed
tightly as my body shook in its own intense and badly
needed orgasm under his black sweaty body.

We laid in each others arms for about a half hour.
I must have dozed off from the intense workout I had
just received. When I awoke, I was laying on my stomach
with my legs slightly apart, but one of Nathan's fingers
was running the length of my dripping slit. I lay
motionless, just thinking of how stretched my pussy had
become when I felt his finger slide into my wet tunnel.
As he finger fucked me, his thumb was rubbing against my
clit. I felt that I could lay in bed with Nathan all
day. He rolled over on top of me and slid the covers
back again. He pulled my hips until I was on my knees
and elbows. I spread my legs apart and like a dog in
heat, arched my back so my pussy was exposed to him.
Nathan mounted me from the rear and it was easier for
him to penetrate me now that I was stretched for his
massive size. He pulled my tiny hips tight against his
pelvis and I knew that I could feel the tip of his cock
touching my lungs. I braced myself as he slammed his
giant meat deep into me for about a half hour before he
let loose with another load of hot searing sperm.

We fucked for hours that day. I was taken on my
side, I straddled him, from the front and back, almost
every way we could think of. When he rolled over and
collapsed on the bed, I looked at the clock on the dres-
ser and it was almost 2:00. I'd been in bed fucking him
since 7:30 that morning. His bed was soaking with sweat
and the come my pussy couldn't hold.

I kissed him on the cheek and told him that I'd
have to be getting home before Bob returned from work.
I'd barely gotten cleaned up and dressed before Bob came
through the front door. I was just beginning to cook
dinner and he told me that I looked a lot better and
that I must have stayed in bed all day. If he only
knew.

It wasn't long before I finally lost the guilt
feelings about having sex with Nathan. I think initially
I justified it in my own mind because he was such a good
friend of mine and Bob's. Sometimes I wondered if he
was such a good friend only because he wanted to get me
in bed, but it didn't matter, he was still respectful to
us and I got what I wanted when Bob was away.

For a while it seemed like every time Bob left for
work, Nathan and I were in bed fucking until we were
both satisfied. I left for work about an hour after Bob
and on more than one occasion I'd get dressed for work
and sneak over to Nathan's house and get laid before
setting off to work.

One morning I was running late for work, but I was
extremely horny because Bob and I hadn't had sex in two
days and Nathan had been out of town. On the way down
the corridor I could see a light on inside Nathan's
apartment. I knocked on the door and he answered with a
big smile and opened the screen door to let me in. I
walked into the living room and asked him why he was
home so early because I thought he wasn't to be back for
at least two more days. He told me that the meeting he
had out of town had been cut short. When he told me
that he had missed me, I backed against the sofa and
pulled up my dress and spread my legs. I looked him in
the eyes and waited.

He came close to me and I could sense that he was
pulling down his shorts. I was wearing nylons and a
garter with my matching panties. He reached out and
pulled my panties down to my ankles. I lifted one foot
and the panties were free. I lifted one leg up against
his side and his erect cock was guided to the ever in-
creasingly familiar pussy that now seemed to belong to
him. The lips, although still tight seemed to allow the
monstrous cock to enter freely. I leaned against the
sofa as he banged my pussy hard, making up for the days
he had not been there. I came not once, but twice before
he finally unloaded his hot sperm inside of me. I grab-
bed a tissue from a box on the coffee table and put it
inside my panties and told him thanks, but I was late
for work and had to leave. I felt better that morning
than I had in days as I drove to work feeling my pussy
still tingling.

One weekend when my husband was watching tele-
vision I was again in the washroom. This was a place
that was seldom used on Saturday mornings as people
seemed to find better things to be doing with their
spare time. I was just getting started with my washing
when Nathan came in and started doing his homely chore.

We began talking and it wasn't long before the
subject changed to sex, in particular, sex between us.
I could see that he was getting an erection and although
I was getting horny, it wasn't practical for us to go to
his apartment this morning, besides Bob indicated that
we'd make love when I finished with the laundry. I could
tell that Nathan was in an extremely horny mood, so I
looked around and I got an idea.

I took him by the hand and led him to the far end
of the washroom by some soap dispensers. It was kind of
a dark corner away from the windows. When we got to the
machines, he gave me a capricious look. I squatted down
and pulled his shorts to about mid thigh. His giant tool
sprang free from the confines of his shorts and I could
see the end had secreted that sticky fluid that made his
entry into my tight pussy easier. I took his cock in my
hand and opened my mouth and began licking around the
crown and then sucked the rubbery head into my mouth.

I'd tried sucking his cock before, but it was too
sensitive for him and he had a tendency to cum too fast
when I sucked on him. We usually wanted it to last a
little longer when we made love or just fucked. My hand
slid up and down the length and although I could barely
get the head of his cock in my mouth, I sucked fever-
ishly until I could feel his balls tighten in my hand
and his tube begin to throb. I knew it was coming and I
wasn't disappointed. It took less than a minute to make
him shoot his load in my mouth. He told me that he
found it extremely stimulating to see his best friend's
wife on her knees sucking his black cock.

I didn't spill a drop and when his orgasm subsided
I licked all the juice from around the swollen head and
then pulled his shorts back on. I told him that he could
return the favor sometime and he told me that it would
be his pleasure.

Once when Bob and Nathan were going to go to a
ball game, Nathan came over to the house just before
they were going to leave. When he got to the house, Bob
had just left to the corner store to get a couple of
things that they would need for the day. I was feeling
extremely horny that morning and couldn't wait for the
men to leave so I could sneak into the bedroom and take
care of my personal business.

When Nathan walked through the front door, my
plans changed. I knew I wouldn't have but just a few
minutes alone with him before Bob arrived back from the
store.

I was in the living room and I'd on a sun dress
as it was going to be a hot day. I didn't have on a
bra, but just a pair of skimpy bikini panties. I looked
at him and while I pulled my skirt up in the back, I
bent over our overstuffed chair. I asked him if he
would like to take care of me before they left. He
didn't need a second invitation.

He immediately ran behind me and I told him that
he'd have to be quick as Bob would be returning any
minute. Nathan had on a pair of gym shorts and it didn't
take long for that big black beauty of his to rear its
rigid head. He pulled my panties aside from my pussy
and with two of his fingers he separated my pussy lips
enough to slide the enlarged head into me. After a
couple of firm thrusts he began to bang my pussy with a
vengeance. In just a few short moments I could feel my
pussy begin to convulse as he slammed me against the
back of the chair with his mighty penetrations. He came
shortly after I did and as soon as he withdrew his cock,
I heard the front door opening and pulled my panties
over my pussy and straightened my dress, as he pulled
his shorts up over his cock that was still wet from our
juices.

As I kissed Bob good-bye for the day and told
Nathan good-bye, I could feel his cum beginning to leak
out of my panties and begin to trickle down my legs. As
soon as the men left, I scurried off to the bedroom and
laid on the bed and began to rub my swollen and sticky
mound. This wetness brought a better feeling than I'd
anticipated. I pulled off my panties and held them to
my nose and smelled the odor of his come and visualized
what a sight it must have been as he thrust his gigantic
cock deep inside my blonde little pussy while I was bent
over the back of the chair.

Nathan and I continued seeing each other a couple
of times a week for the next two to three years. My
pussy opening had finally grown or stretched to accom-
modate his large size. It came to the point that he was
the only man that could satisfy my sexual needs. Al-
though my husband would try, I found that I just needed
more than he had to offer.

Sex with my husband became uneventful and it was a
rare occasion that he could make me come, something that
Nathan never failed to accomplish. Just when I realized
that I needed Nathan's cock and that I couldn't survive
without it, I found out that I had to. Nathan told us
the devastating news that in order to promote within the
company he worked for, he'd have to transfer out of
state. Needless to say I was heartbroken, more than my
husband knew. We had a small going away party for him,
but I didn't feel that was fitting for the close friend
that he had become to me. Just before it was time for
Nathan to move, I devised a plan that'd allow me to say
good-bye in a manner I thought appropriate.

I convinced my husband that I had a company meet-
ing out of town and I'd be gone for the weekend. I told
Nathan what I'd done and told him that I'd be able to
spend the weekend with him if he'd like to let me say
good-bye. I made reservations at a small but plush motel
in the town adjoining ours so we wouldn't spend much
time driving. We met on the outskirts of town and I
drove him to my fantasy palace. We spent the whole week-
end at this motel. I think the only time we got out of
bed was to eat and take bathes together. When I came
home on Monday morning, I could hardly walk and felt
really sore, but then saying good-bye is always a pain-
ful thing.

Two weeks later and I'm beginning to wonder if say-
ing good-bye has left me with Nathan's child. Only time
will show.

No comments:

Post a Comment