Sunday, August 26, 2012

RENDEZVOUS


Recently I had my first extramarital sexual rendezvous, 
and it was an experience that I want to share. I am a
very happily married woman in my mid-thirties, with
what my husband calls million-dollar legs and a great
body. And after ten years of marriage and three kids, I
still think my husband is the world's best lover. Not
long ago, however, I got the itch for some
extracurricular activity with an old friend.

I knew my husband wouldn't mind, either. He had always
encouraged me to try a fling, provided I recite all the
details to him afterwards. For him the idea was a great
turn-on. I guess the fact that I trusted him when he
said he wasn't looking for an excuse to fool around
helped to convince me.

Maybe nothing would have happened had I not run into
Mark at a law school reunion last year. We had been
friends in law school ten years earlier, before I was
married. It had been mostly platonic, but we had slept
together a couple of times, including one wild night
where he had eaten my pussy for what seemed like hours.

After we each got married we had drifted out of touch,
and I hadn't spoken to him in at least five years. When
we spotted each other at the reunion, he hugged me
warmly and kept saying how great he thought I looked.
He couldn't keep his eyes off me the rest of the
evening, which probably explains why his wife gave me
the cold shoulder. I must say that I found his
attention flattering, since he is a well-built and very
handsome guy.

I thought of Mark often in the following months.
Sometimes when making love with my husband, I would
fantasize that I was with Mark again and climax with an
unusually powerful orgasm. So one day I mustered up my
nerve and called Mark at his law firm. After a few
minutes of chitchat I invited him to lunch at a hotel
located well away from my office.

For a moment he was silent, and then he eagerly
accepted. We agreed to meet the next day. I immediately
called and made a lunch reservation -- and another for
a room. The rest of the day passed in a distracted fog;
my husband tried to figure out why I was a million
miles away but I had decided to say nothing until
afterwards. This was no time for him to get cold feet
and spoil my fun.

The next morning I put on what my husband thinks is my
sexiest work dress -- a black, cotton-linen number that
hugs my hips and sets off my legs. I also wore high-
heel black fuck-me pumps. My nails were done in a
provocative red that I never wear to work. Hubby's eyes
were popping out when he dropped me at the train. And
he didn't even know the best part: into my purse I had
put a pair of black, seamed thigh-high stockings that I
had never had the nerve to wear out of the house
before. I planned to switch from my regular pantyhose
in the ladies room at the restaurant before I met Mark.
I counted the minutes as the morning passed and dashed
out to the hotel before noon.

When I got there I picked up the room key and donned
the stockings. Entering the restaurant, filled with
businessmen in lunch meetings, I could feel every man's
eyes on me. It was quite exciting. Mark had cleverly
secured a secluded corner table, and his tongue was
practically hanging out as I approached. "You look
fantastic," he sputtered. Instead of answering I gave
him an open-mouth kiss, teasing his tongue for a moment
and noting with satisfaction that his cock had
instantly come to attention in his pants.

We sat and made small-talk while lunch was served. Mark
was devouring me with his eyes, but I could tell he was
unsure how far I wanted things to go. Time, I thought,
to take some initiative. I reached under the table and
gently stroked the inside of his thigh with my red
nails. Boy, did he get the message. His hand found my
lovely legs and slid up past my tights, resting in my
crotch. I shook from sexual excitement. At that moment
I drew the room key from my purse and set it in front
of him on the table. He smiled, kissed me deeply on the
lips, and said what a coincidence it was that he had
cancelled all his early afternoon appointments.

Up to the room we went without delay. Mark peeled my
dress off and removed my panties and bra, leaving only
the stockings and black pumps. I eased him out of his
clothes, and we stood naked and embraced. It was
delicious to feel the heat of another man's body after
all these years -- what a fool I'd been for putting off
my husband for so long. Mark's hands roamed all over my
body, setting off tingling sensations everywhere at
once.

I pulled him onto the bed and gently nudged him onto
his back. I fondled his cock -- it was rock-hard and
thick, the tip glistening already with his precum. Then
I rubbed it wantonly across my lips, before licking it
with my eager tongue. "That feels so nice," my lover
moaned. "Please suck it for me." I was only too happy
to oblige. I opened to take as much of his meat as I
could, and I began a slow up-and-down motion, squeezing
at the base of the shaft to increase Mark's pleasure.
His bucking hips told me that I succeeded. But I didn't
want to waste his erection just yet, so I slowed the
pace and resumed teasing with my tongue. He growled in
happy frustration.

In a moment I found myself flipped onto my back, Mark
poised above me. His rigid cock brushed my pussy lips,
which were soon wet with my heat. Now I was the one
moaning in anticipation. "You tease," I murmured. "If
you were a real man, you'd put it in." He smiled and
gave me a deep soul-kiss.

Placing the tip of his cock at the opening of my moist
cunt, he said, "I've wanted to do this since I saw you
at the reunion. You knew it then, and you played the
tease. Well, now the time has come." And with that he
eased himself deep inside of me. The sensations -- his
hard manhood, the smell of his sweat, the heat of our
bodies locked together -- all these were magnificent. A
current of sexual electricity coursed through my body
as I wrapped my stockinged legs around his back and
urged him on.

As Mark plunged deeply into my pussy, I realized that I
had not taken my jewelry off -- my watch and my wedding
ring. Suddenly I remembered that famous scene in the
movie "Klute" where Jane Fonda checks her watch while
she fucks a john, and I smiled because I wear the same
style watch.

The wedding band added to the sense of illicit
pleasure. I'm a married call girl, I thought to myself,
and I love it! I teased Mark with my nails and told him
what a terrific fuck he was. He lifted my legs onto his
strong shoulders. I grasped his arms as he carried me
along on the ride to ecstasy, my inflamed cunt slick
with my love juices as I came in waves. Mark followed
moments later, filling me with his passion and leaving
me warm and wet.

As he collapsed beside me, I was too turned on to stop.
I felt his cream dripping down my thighs. I hadn't
forgotten that Mark had been a very eager practitioner
of the oral arts in our encounters years ago -- he gave
great head. I turned him onto his back.

"I've missed your tongue, too, darling," I cooed as I
moved to straddle his face. He ate eagerly, his finger
probing my sensitive butt-hole while he did, and I soon
exploded in another gut-wrenching orgasm. We kissed
again, our tongues a mix of all our tastes. By then it
was past three o'clock and we quickly dressed to get
back to our offices.

That night, after we had put the kids to bed, I did a
sexy striptease for my husband and drew him into bed
beside me. As he nibbled on my neck, I told him that I
had finally had a date with another man.

He was momentarily stunned. But as I began to recount
the details of my liaison with Mark while stroking my
darling husband's cock, he grew incredibly hard in my
hands. We began to fuck wildly. And as we did, I
noticed I was still wearing my call-girl watch. It had
been a delicious and wicked day all around. I am a very
happy woman of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment