Friday, August 31, 2012

CO-WORKERS


I knew it when I first met him -- this was a guy who 
would be a challenge. He was relaxed enough to talk
about sex with a woman at the office, though not relaxed
to talk about his own sexual experiences. The abstract
was OK, the personal was embarrassing.

He'd blush sometimes, enough to be charming but not so
often as to be a prude. He liked sex. A lot. And he no
doubt had -- peculiarities, as I prefer to call kinks.
I'm always the curious sort about kinks. What makes
other people tick fascinates me.

I found our conversations over lunch and occasional
dinners titillating and knew I wanted more. And he did.
But he never made a move. Finally, one night he gave me
a hug, and this was an opening, though not the time to
take it.

One Friday, on one of our fairly regular dates, though
I'd worn a top that was somewhat sheer with a sheer bra
underneath it. He pretended not to notice, though he
went to the restroom during dinner and came back erect.
And it wasn't the first time.

I noticed but naturally pretended I didn't. We went back
to good conversation and laughs. Later, we went to his
apartment. When he sat next to me and gave me his "keep-
away" body language, I put my arms around him.

"Kiss me," I said.

"I don't date coworkers," he said.

No? Then why had we been on several dates? Why had he
brought me up to his apartment?

"I wasn't asking for a date," I said. I kissed him, and
after the initial protest of trying to pull away, he
moved into the kiss. A few minutes later, he was on top
of me kissing me passionately.

He was hard. I looked in his eyes and saw a guy who knew
he'd been had. Or was going to be had.

I reached down to massage him through his pants. "Maybe
you don't want to date me, but you sure do want
something else. Tell me, what did you have in mind?"

"This really isn't a good idea," he said weakly.

I started unzipping him and he moaned softly.

"But you want, it, don't you?"

He said nothing, just laid his head back and closed his
eyes. I repeated the question.

"Yes," he whispered finally.

"You know what to do, don't you?" I started undoing his
belt.

"What?"

"Take me into your room and drop your pants."

I knew he was a slob, but the living room was neat, so I
didn't know how much of a slob he was.

He hesitated.

"I know your room's a mess, but take me in there and
make it with me."

He started to move, then hesitated again.

"Now!"

He opened the door and took me into the entry to his
room, closing the door behind us. The room was a
disaster area, but I ignored it. I pressed him up
against the wall, pulling his t-shirt up over his head.
After I'd removed it, I kissed him for the first time,
putting my arms around his shoulders.

His hands ran up under my blouse, pulling it up over my
head. He fumbled with my bra, loosening it and fondling
my breasts. I removed the bra and returned to kissing
him, running one hand up and down his hard cock, which
was still inside his partially-unzipped pants. His
fingers started tugging at my nipples, making them hard
and erect.

"Drop your pants," I say.

He hesitates for a moment, but I look into his eyes. He
moves his hands from my breasts and down to his waist.
He slowly finished loosening the belt then unbuttoned
his pants.

"I don't..." he began.

"Just do it!"

So he unzips his pants, removes his shoes, socks and
finally removes the pants, leaving his underwear on.

I roll my eyes.

He removes the underwear as I remove my jeans and
panties, tossing my shoes onto the mess.

"Now," I say, grabbing his cock, "seems like we have
some things to attend to." With that, I led him to the
bed, moving the books off so we'd have room.

He lay down beside me, stroking my breasts with one hand
and my labia with the other, rolling me over on my back.

"Seems like there's something you want," he said,
teasing me about my wetness.

I moaned, spreading my legs apart.

He licked me up and down from my breasts to just above
my vulva, teasing me. Massaging his cock, I tried to
reach out to lick it, but he moved it away from me.

"Not yet." He teased me for an hour, coyly moving away
and keeping me from licking him or getting him to lick
or enter me. Finally, he had me begging him, which makes
him smile.

"You want more?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"All of it. Now. Please."

He slides inside me, pinning my hands to the bed with
his own. I lock my legs around him as he moves deeper
inside me. His lips gently touch mine as he hits bottom.

He moves in and out, just a tad too slow. I whimper and
he speeds up. I move with him as we kiss each other. I
caught his eyes for a moment and I know. He's close.
Knowing that, I felt a sudden thrill through me -- I'm
starting to come. I saw a smile on his face as he
stiffens inside me.

As we came together, he yelled.

Later, he said, "that's never happened to me before.
Coming together I mean."

"Must be a coworker thing. After all, we're used to
working together," I said as I rolled on top of him for
round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment