Tuesday, July 17, 2012

YOUNG WIFE AND BROTHER IN LAW


Hi, my name is Marsha, and I have a great, true story, 
about how I discovered that size does make a
difference.

This story starts when I was just 15 years old and a
sophomore in high school. I was hanging out with some
girlfriends at a little fast food place when a car full
of guys pulled in. One of my friends knew the driver, a
very good looking guy named Jon. The other guys were
his friends, one was his brother, Jerry.

As we talked, I felt very comfortable with the driver.
One of my girlfriends had a crush on him, so I was
trying not to interfere.

We all decided to go cruising. I sat between Jon and
Jerry in the front, which wasn't very comfortable,
because Jon's white Mustang had bucket seats, but it
was O.K.

Jerry kept "touching" me, and it scared me a little. He
tried to kiss me, once, but I pushed him away. Jon
told his brother to leave me alone and squeezed my
hand. I really liked that.

I found out that Jon was home on leave from the Army
that weekend, and before he went back, we spent a lot
of time parking. As we were parked and he was "feeling
me up." He put my hand on his hard cock (it must have
been about 7-8" long, and it felt great. I stroked it
for him. I loved doing it. He made me cum many times
by fingering me.

Over the next two years, we carried on a long distance
relationship. He asked me to send him sexy pictures of
myself so he could take care of himself by looking at
them and thinking of me. That turned me on, so I sent
him some very sexy pictures.

I graduated from high school the year he got out of the
Army, and we got married. Within a year, our sex life
started going down hill, and he started asking me if I
would ever consider being with another man so he could
watch. I thought he was kidding, but as we made love,
he got really excited talking about it, and that
started turning me on.

That went on for a few weeks, and then he started
asking me to dress sexy when we went out, and I did it
for him. I liked the attention, and I've been told that
I have a real "walking wet dream" body.

After a couple of times out, he asked me to try
flirting with guys. I did, and it was exciting. I would
"accidentally" brush them, touching their crotches and
let them "touch" me. It was a lot of fun, but it never
went any further. Jon and I would discuss it as we made
love, and we both, got very excited.

Then, one day, he asked me if I wanted to go farther
with a guy. I told him, No, especially not a stranger.
He then told me that he would love to see me flirt with
his brother, Jerry. By this time I had known Jerry for
a couple of years, and I liked him, but I would never
think of him "that way."

Jon, then told me that his brother had the biggest cock
he had ever seen. He said it was over 12" long and very
thick. I told him that he was full of shit. He then
told me that he noticed Jerry looking at me when I had
on a short skirt or low cut top, and he could see
Jerry's big cock get really hard, and Jerry would try
to hide it. I told him that I had never noticed that.

Jon asked me to wear a mini shirt and sexy top, with no
bra or undies tomorrow night when Jerry was over for a
cookout. I said I would, just to prove him wrong.

**

The next day, I showered and slipped on a halter top
with no bra and a very tiny, white, summer miniskirt
that stopped just a few inches below my upper thigh. As
I looked in the mirror, I thought to myself, "God, I AM
Hot!"

Just about this time, my husband came in and whistled
and said that I would have his brother's cock busting
out of his shorts, and he hugged me and felt my
nipples, making them hard. Then he brushed his finger
up my skirt and slid them over my pussy lips. He said
that I was already getting wet just thinking about his
brother's giant cock. I told him that I was not, and I
still didn't believe it was as big as he said it was.

A few minute later, Jon's brother arrived and just
stared at my body and legs. Jon said he had to run to
work for an hour or so and would be back soon, and for
Jerry to make himself at home. I didn't know Jon was
leaving, but it sounded O.K. to me. Jerry sat on the
lawn chair, and I sat across from him, letting my skirt
hike up to just below my pussy, which was now getting
very wet.

Jerry stood up and walked over to me and asked me if I
knew that, ever since we had all met, Jon has wanted us
to get together so he could watch. I said I didn't know
that, but that we sometimes talked about him and how
"big" he was.

He laughed and said that Jon told him that I didn't
believe it was as big as he had said. Jerry then stood
right in front of my face and told me to feel it. I
had, already noticed it was hard looked awfully large,
so I reached up and felt it. God, it was huge. It must
have been 12" and really thick. I stroked it, and it
got bigger and bigger.

Jerry, then asked me if I believed them now, and all I
could say was that I had to see it first. Jerry slid
his shorts off, and there it was, a giant, hard cock.
The biggest I had ever seen or felt. Jerry asked me if
I wanted a little taste, and I said that I shouldn't,
until Jon gets back and wants to watch us. I do love
him, you know!

Jerry said that he knew, and he would never interfere
with our marriage, but if Jon wanted Jerry and me to
get together every once and a while, he thought that
would be just great. As he said this, he pushed his
huge cock towards my mouth until it touched my lips. I
kissed it, then slowly opened my mouth to accept as
much of this fantastic cock as I could. Jerry slid it
in and out as I sucked. It was so great.

Then Jerry slid down and knelt in front of me so that
his tongue was at my pussy lips, and he started licking
and sucking. God, it was driving me crazy. Jerry told
me he wanted to fuck my sweet little pussy with his big
cock, and I told him that he couldn't until Jon said it
was O.K.

Jerry didn't care, and he flipped me over and pressed
his cock head against
my pussy. He pushed, and as it made its way in, I
screamed, because it hurt, and then it soon felt
really good. He continued pushing until it was all
buried in my once little pussy, but now it was
stretched so big. He filled completely me up and then
some. He fucked my brains out, and when we both came,
he filled me with his cum. After that he licked me
clean and asked if I liked it.

I told him that I hoped that Jon wanted us to do this
all the time.

Just then I heard the car, and I knew that Jon was
home. I hoped he would never find out that we did
anything before he was here to watch.

After some small talk, Jon asked Jerry if he liked my
outfit, and Jerry said that he did, but he liked it
better with his cock in my mouth. I couldn't believe he
said that. Jon, then asked if Jerry already had me, and
I said that I couldn't wait, because it was so big and
I wanted it do bad.

Then Jerry told Jon that he intended to fuck me any
time he wanted and there was nothing Jon could do about
it, because I needed his big cock and Jon's wasn't big
enough to take care of me any more. Jon asked me if it
was true, but before I could answer, Jerry grabbed my
hand and put it on his now hard cock and told me to
play with it.

I did as he told me, and Jon asked if I liked that, and
I said yes. Jerry then pushed my head down and told me
to show my husband how much I like to have my mouth
fucked by a "real" cock. I did, and as I did, I saw Jon
rubbing his cock. He really did like to watch.

I smiled, and I've been taking care of both of them for
over five years now.
Now Jon helps me dress sexy and then flirt with
strangers, and then Jerry comes over and gives me what
I need.

Lately, my husband has wanted me to flirt with young
girls. It sounds interesting. I'll let you know if this
goes farther than just another fantasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment