Tuesday, July 17, 2012

OUR FIRST


Ian was asleep at my breast. His father had just handed 
me a cup of hot tea and was now gently rubbing my
shoulders. I felt exhausted, loved and emotional all at
once. It gave me the security and comfort I craved. As
I relaxed my un-nursed breast began to weep streams of
milk from its nipple. The let down was steady yet not
offering the sensual fulfillment I normally received
from having it sucked by Ian.

"Dad will you do me a favour?"

"Sure, what can I do for you?"

"Nurse me please. Ian has had his fill and I need the
other breast emptied. It would make me feel much better
- besides you know how much I really enjoy it!"

Without a word Ian was lifted from my breast by his
father and placed sleeping in his bassinette. I laid
back on the daybed we had placed on the veranda. As I
did I removing my sarong. It was moistened with
perspiration from this morning's warm bed all sticky
with the milk running from my permanently swollen
nipples. It was also wet from an equal amount of
vaginal cream that has been oozing from my distended
and excited vagina. I have gotten to enjoy making these
secretion whenever I am nursing.

Dad began to suck on my breast with deep draws pulling
my milk out through the sensitive nipple. This caused
great inner sensations. The strong sucking was pulling
feelings straight from my cunt right through my nipple.
It is the kind of deep satisfaction nursing gives you.
It causes my vagina to tighten through spasms and
moisten while my clitoris swells and becomes firm and
turgid. The nursing quickly caused a pleasant ache in
my belly that was driving me to desire a strong orgasm.

A thick finger began to explore the moist opening
between my vulva. The finger immediately began to
compress my erection clitoris against my pubic bone at
the top of my very full and open vagina. The finger's
pressure continued in the same cadences as my father
drew milk from my nipple. Minutes passed as my desires
slowly over took me.

The finger now stopped its rhythm within me as my hips
undulated involuntarily to the beat my Dad's sucking.
Moments later, my breast was soft and empty again, as
my vagina relaxed and extended letting Dad's finger
fall from the tubular muscle in my crotch. A slumber
over came me and I faded into sleep. I was just able to
acknowledge the departure of father and son from the
veranda.

Hours later I was stirred into conscientious. Some
hungry lips were kissing me as a busy tongue
administered soft penetrations into my vagina. This
rapidly changed to strong sucking as my vagina re-
opened. The sun was up in the summer sky warming the
veranda from its morning coolness. The sensation in my
vagina intensified as I again noticed soreness in my
breast return. I simply relaxed and waited for the
orgasm to roll over me from the stimulation.

I felt a trickle milk on my breast as I letdown once
more. I realised it was now seven weeks since having
Ian and I wanted to exercise my vaginal muscles once
more. The muscles in both my vagina and cervix were
again in their normal shape and it was time to see if
they still worked like before Ian's birth.

"Dad it's been weeks since my womb was stretched out of
shape. Lets exercise it to see if it still functions as
it is supposed to"

"Jess, are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes, I'm sure I'm ready. We can call it a trial post-
partition fuck?"

Dad looked up at me and smiled, "I was hoping that my
going down on you was evidence enough. Do you really
want to fuck right now?"

"Yes I do! Quickly, your son will be up soon for his
next feed. So you better get inside me while we still
have some time. I need to feel you putting your sperm
in me again, if you know what I mean?"

"It's been a long time and I must admit that Ian has
reduce my sperm's purpose and besides my penis really
misses the comfort of being held inside your vagina."

"I miss it too" I then felt Dad's penis smoothly enter
me, it caused tears to form and run down my cheeks. "Oh
Dad I have missed this so much."

"It is wonderful isn't it?" Dad moaned.

"Yes it is wonderful, as I knew it would," replied.

I immediately realised our making Ian was the absolute
right thing to have done. I also now realised that I
was going to make more children with Dad. I planned to
have another baby the minute Ian was weaned. My
daydreaming was broken by the warm sensation of Dad's
sperm spraying inside me. I instantly felt the spray
coat my cervix as it has so often before. The next few
minutes culminated with the orgasm I had been thirsting
for all these weeks. We were as fully functional as
before Ian's birth. As the afterglow faded a cry from
Ian's bedroom became audible.

Dad's penis was flaccid again falling from my open,
very relaxed and comfortable vagina whilst my nipples
seeped milk in anticipation. Dad collected his son and
again placed him to my breast. Ian nursed immediately
as Dad knelt to go down on me once more gently sucking
his sperm from my filled vagina. I lay back and enjoyed
the oral stimulation from my father and son. I lasted
only a short time before I was brought to another deep
basal orgasm.

Exhausted and feeling slightly sore at the nipples and
aching at the vulva, I knew I would be craving another
orgasm as soon as it was available.

No comments:

Post a Comment