Tuesday, July 10, 2012

DEPRAVED LOVERS


My husband of only three years left me for another 
woman. With that statement you know quite a bit about
why I'm sad and depressed. At only 20 years old he left
me because he said that I don't love sex enough for
him. Of course the kind of sex he wanted was perverted
and sick. Being brought up Catholic I was taught that
anything beyond the missionary position was outside the
norm. But my husband wanted anal and for me to tell him
sick fantasies that I just couldn't get out of my
mouth.

Before he left me he told me that the only reason he
married me was because I looked like Natalie Portman
and had a body that a pedophile would die for. I was
always petite and small. But my body was shaped nicely
with nice small breasts and a cute tight little ass. I
guess I did look like that famous actress a bit since
others said so but my husband would make me put my hair
in pigtails so I would look very young. A little girl
and then fuck me. I didn't like it at all. So
perverted.

Our divorce was nasty and cruel. He wanted everything
but I found a great lawyer and took it all including
Jake, my huge Doberman dog that my husband fought for.
So I had the house and retreated into it like a
lifeboat in a crazy world.

I got a job and met lots of guys that tried to date me
but I wasn't ready yet. One night I woke up restless
and horny. I just couldn't get my ex's cock out of my
mind and soon was touching my nipples which hardened
quickly and began to pull then hard. My pussy was so
wet that my finger slid inside easily. I ground against
it making myself moan in pleasure from a long absence
of love. Soon I was cumming and more satisfied from my
masturbation than from whatever my husband ever did to
me. I could not get down from this sexy high and
decided to get up and go on the computer and just keep
my mind busy.

It didn't take long before I found sex sites that
shocked and mesmerized me with lewd sexual scenes of
girls doing everything to men and women. I stared at
the screen thinking that this was what my husband
really wanted. Wanton, perverted women. I clicked
through some of the screens finding more pictures and
videos of girls sucking and fucking in many assorted
ways and was surprised to feel my cunt registering
excitement from all this display of flesh.

Jake lay on the floor by my desk watching me the whole
time. I had forgotten that I was entirely naked. He
kept sniffing the air and little did I know that he
could smell my wetness, my heat. But that thought never
crossed my mind. Jake was my faithful friend and
companion. He was a good boy and loved me. Jake was a
huge Doberman and was almost as big as I was. I loved
him greatly since I knew he would protect me since I
was alone in the house.

I watched a video of two girls licking each other and
was about to shut it off and found myself hesitating. I
couldn't stop watching it as the girls licked each
others pussies. They groaned and moaned in pleasure and
I found myself getting very horny watching them. Then I
caught myself reaching to my pussy and shook my head in
amazement at how easy it was to get caught up in the
pleasure. I rose and showered and went back to bed.
Poor Jake probably wondered what the hell I was doing.

The next day I accepted a date with a fellow worker who
had been hounding me for a while. I decided to move on
and get out of my sexual funk. I dressed hot and made
sure that I wore a tight short skirt with my thongs
underneath. I wanted to have fun but just a little. No
need to get crazy I thought. My long brown hair was
shiny and straight to my ass.

He came to get me on time and we went to a restaurant
and drank several drinks and even danced. He drove me
home and then insisted that I let him in the house for
a nightcap. I was nervous and really didn't want to but
he was nice all night and bought me an expensive dinner
so I agreed. No sooner than we got inside the doorway I
felt his hands all over me.

I tried to pull away but he was much stronger and I
began to cry and he yelled at me. His hands were all
over me, my breasts, ass and then pussy. I was trying
to fight back but his grip was much too strong. But
Jake came running in and knew that I was in trouble. He
barked and growled and the guy backed off. Jake
followed him out the door and I quickly locked it
behind him crying. I thanked Jake for saving me and
kissed his head. Then took another shower to scrub away
the hands I still felt on me.

Jake stayed with me the whole time and I really didn't
mind at all. He made me feel so secure. Plus he was my
true and only real friend. He sat and watched me shower
and I was very aware at how he looked at me. He panted
and reacted to every move I made. When I got out of the
shower all wet and clean he came over and licked my
leg. I got goosebumps everywhere and laughed.

"That tickles bad boy" I told him lovingly as I rubbed
his huge head.

He panted happily and followed me into the bedroom. I
grabbed some wine and drank several glasses and looked
at the computer. I was getting very horny and knew that
it drew me to it. I got up and still naked sat before
it and found a very sexy site. Again I found myself
looking at naked girls doing very naughty things with
others men and women. I began to reach between my legs
and play with my wet pussy. I couldn't help it. I was
so hot and horny despite the rude man who tried to take
advantage of me. My cunt was so wet and juicy as I
rubbed it and pulled my clit that was now very swollen
and sticking out like a tiny cock.

I clicked to other sites and found one that made me
stare in shock. It was a site dedicated to women who
love animals. It showed women in various stages of sex
with dogs, horses and snakes and I quickly reached
over to click it off and hesitated. I looked down at
Jake who lay at my feet all warm and furry. Then looked
back at the screen which showed a woman being mounted
by a German Shephard his cock buried deeply inside her
as she had the look of lust on her face.

How could she do such a perverted thing? I asked
myself. How could a girl allow an animal to fuck her. I
shut the computer off and went to bed but slept badly.
I couldn't get the images of those women out of my
mind.

The weekend came fast and I wanted to take Jake to the
park and let him run around. It was such a beautiful
day. Jake big and muscular ran everywhere chasing
chipmunks and other dogs. Soon I lost him and started
looking frantically for him. I found him behind some
shrubs and quietly looked to see what he was doing. I
stood transfixed at the sight before me. He was fucking
another dog. The female was another Doberman. He had
mounted her and was driving his huge doggie cock deep
inside her fast and hard.

I watched holding my breath in the excitement of
actually seeing this coupling. Why I didn't know but I
was rooted to the spot watching his huge brown body
pound this female. I hadn't realized how big he was in
the cock department. How could I? He was gigantic, even
bigger than my ex-husband. It was red and pointy on the
end with a huge round ball between its length and his
massive balls. The female lay there until his knot slid
inside her and she growled and remained still. Soon he
was off her and running off again.

When we got home I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Bad boy, you got yourself laid today. Naughty man."

He panted and smiled and licked my leg as I petted him.
His big brown eyes stared at me lovingly. That night I
again went to the internet to search out sex and found
that same animal site now fascinated with the content
knowing full well how sick it was. But something made
me want to look. I couldn't help it. My body was so
turned on by what I saw in the park I wanted to find
out more about my baby Jake.

On the site they had a section dedicated to teaching a
woman how to fuck their dog. I stared at it and bit my
lower lip and clicked on it. In graphic detail it
explained all that one needed to know about animal sex
and a dogs anatomy. I was amazed at how unique a dogs
cock was and his knot. I gasped at how much cum they
shoot as they tie with a girl. My pussy was wet and I
was looking at Jake with different eyes now. Jake
stared at me and I felt myself blush as if a man were
looking at my nakedness.

I read on and learned about mounting and how to please
him. The more I read the more my mind raced to stop me
from even considering such a depraved action. But my
body was so ripe for sex. So ready to try something
new. Besides I was alone, safe in my big house with my
true protector, Jake. I called him and he immediately
jumped up to greet me.

"Hi baby. My big protector..."

Jake licked out at my face his tongue sliding over my
cheek, mouth and eyes. I laughed and rubbed his head,
face and shoulders lovingly. I liked the feel of him.
So hard and warm and furry. His tongue licked out again
catching my open mouth and I felt it enter. At first I
was shocked then pleased at his obvious kiss and
giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Are you kissing me Jake?" I asked him as I patted his
lovely face.

In answer he did it again his long tongue trying to
enter my mouth and I let him tasting it as it rolled
into my hot mouth. I felt my world tilt crazily as his
tongue shot in and out between my lips. I found myself
kissing him back, my tongue sliding over his, my mouth
actually covering his. I held his face between both my
hands as I planted another long kiss on his licking
mouth. My body tingled in pleasure as I continued. I
knew that what I was doing was wrong, so very wrong but
I couldn't stop. I was so horny and ready.

Jake's body was so close to mine and I could see that
our kissing was turning him on too. His big red cock
was peeking out slowly and I felt my pulse race. He
moved back a bit breaking off our kiss and licked my
nipples making me groan loudly. His big rough tongue
swiped over them making them harden fast. I wanted him
so badly. He was doing things to me that I had never
felt before. Soon his long snout was pressing between
my legs seeking out my wetness and I knew that this was
the final submission. But I already knew what I wanted
so I spread my legs wide for him. My cunt was soaked
and ready.

He zeroed in fast to my pussy and had his tongue over
it, licking and probing. I cried out in absolute
pleasure as he licked over my clit and asshole in one
long swipe. I reached down and opened my cunt further
for him and felt his tongue enter me over and over
licking my juices up. I leaned back against the chair
almost falling from it from the pleasure. His tongue
slid deeper and deeper making hot wet slurping noises
inside me and soon I was cumming so hard.

My cunt was contracting and squirting over his tongue
and snout that was almost buried inside me. I grabbed
his collar pulling him deeper. Jake never stopped
licking and I never stopped having orgasms. I looked
down and saw that his huge doggie cock was out in full
and wet with readiness. I stood up feeling his tongue
slip from my cunt and knelt on the floor within inches
of his beautiful cock. I knew that everything I wanted
was here. How could I have known that my true lover was
with me the whole time.

I reached out and held his cock. It was wet and hot and
big. I couldn't get my fingers around its girth. I
leaned in and licked its pointy head tasting the
saltiness of it. Jake stood very still watching me. I
wrapped my lips around it and soon was sucking it hard.
He automatically began to hump my mouth sending it into
my throat gagging me at times. His pre-cum shot out
filling my mouth and I swallowed it lovingly. But I
knew what I really wanted and pulled away. Getting on
all fours I patted my ass and called him to me.

Jake wasted no time obeying his mistress and mounted me
with his huge front paws wrapping around my middle and
drawing me back to him. I felt his cock searching for
my entrance and reached back to guide him as he
continued to fuck. I grasped it and put it at my open
wet pussy and soon he was sliding into me fast and very
hard. His doggie style lent very little to soft and
gentle. It was all hard and fast fucking that I really
wanted.

I could feel his muscled furry body on mine, so warm
and secure. His cock entered me quickly sliding wet and
hard and deep till I felt the knot stop at my cunt
lips. He pounded me fast and I grunted with pleasure at
each thrust. I began to cum shooting girl cum over his
cock and down my thighs to the floor below. Jake, his
head near mine shot his tongue out to lick my face and
I turned to capture it in my mouth.

His body fucked in a rhythm to mine as we both slammed
against each other in sexual abandonment. I felt his
knot moving further into me with each thrust and soon
it popped inside me making me moan in pain and
pleasure. It was stretching me wider than I have ever
been before and my cunt muscles were squeezing it hard.
But I was so wet that Jake jammed it deeper and began
to cum in endless streams of hot doggie cum inside me
filling my cunt to the brim.

I cried out orgasms wracking my body as I felt his knot
expand. I couldn't stop cumming as I felt his hot sperm
shooting into me. He pulled back his knot plopping out
of me along with tons of doggie cum. Then he pulled
away as I felt the emptiness of his cock from my cunt.

For the next several months Jake and I made love
continuously. He took me every way that my ex-husband
could not. He ass fucked me and I sucked him till he
came in my mouth.

I met a girl on-line who wanted to meet me and share
Jake. We did and she lives with us now. Her name is
Brea. We have threesomes almost every night. Sometimes
I just watch as Jake fucks her deep and hard. My life
is much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment