Saturday, February 9, 2013

MY WIFE AND CARLOS


My wife and I have been married for 22 years and 
together for several years longer than that. One of the
great things about our relationship has been our sex
life, with both of us enjoying acts that are both
pleasurable and often quite adventurous. We have always
been totally honest about our past lives and lovers and
I often got a lot of excitement in hearing my wife,
Carolyn, describe her past sexual encounters,
particularly with her first lover, a Puerto Rican boy
named Carlos.

Carolyn would describe Carlos' passionate style of
lovemaking and especially his large member in great
detail, all at my request. For some reason I found all
of this very exciting, even when she would acknowledge
that my own penis was much smaller.

From the beginning of our relationship, Carolyn told me
that she had never had an orgasm through intercourse,
and so I would always insure that she had one via oral
or manual stimulation. Carolyn has always been
accommodating to me as well, especially when I would
beg her to tell me about her past sexual exploits while
she or I would jack my dick.

Things were going along normally this way when one day
Carolyn and I were standing in the kitchen preparing
dinner. We often had the house to ourselves now since
our two oldest children were off at college and our
youngest was in high school and usually off with his
friends.

"I saw Carlos today," Carolyn said casually.

I was stunned. I immediately knew who she was talking
about, but Carolyn had lost all contact with her old
boyfriend when we were dating nearly 30 years ago. She
explained that she had bumped into him at a store and
that he had acted very glad to see her. He had been out
of the area for many years, but had moved back about 9
months before.

"Don't worry," she laughed. "You don't have anything to
be concerned about."

I could see a bit of nervous excitement in her as she
described seeing him again.

That night we had passionate sex. I came quickly and
with great intensity, as did Carolyn. Afterwards, we
lay and talked as we usually did. I brought up the
possibility of inviting Carlos for dinner sometime.

"Really?" she replied. "You wouldn't be jealous?"

I told her that it didn't bother me, and in fact, it
was somewhat exciting to think of her talking with an
old lover. "Who knows?" I said, "Maybe he would like
another evening with you?"

Carolyn laughed and said that she was sure that was not
the case.

So Carolyn made the invite and we arranged a date. As
usual, we had the house to ourselves as our son was
spending the night at a friend's house. Carlos arrived
and was very friendly, speaking about what a lovely
house we had and how beautiful and fit Carolyn looked
after all these years.

I myself was quite nervous and had to soothe myself
with several drinks before I could relax. After we ate,
we retired to the living room for more drinks and we
listened to some music. Some salsa music came on and
Carolyn begged me to dance with her. She looked
beautiful in a clingy black dress that showed off her
trim figure.

"You know I can't salsa," I replied. "Why don't you
dance with Carlos? I bet he knows how to salsa."

Carlos quickly got up and began dancing with Carolyn. I
sat on the couch with my drink and watched as they
moved together. I could feel a stirring in my pants as
they swayed together in time with the music.

This went on for awhile and then the pace of the music
slowed to a romantic rhythm and they began to move
closer to each other. I could see that Carolyn was
enjoying it immensely. Suddenly, Carlos leaned in and
gave Carolyn a big kiss on her lips. She responded
automatically before pulling away. "Carlos!" she said,
"I think this has gone far enough."

I don't know why, but I immediately said "No, honey,
it's okay. I can see that you two are enjoying each
other and it doesn't bother me."

We had often shared fantasies of taking another lover,
but neither of us ever thought it would turn into a
reality. "Are you sure?" she asked, looking straight at
me. "Yes," I replied. They then resumed their kissing
and it began to grow more passionate rapidly.

Soon they were running their hands over each other and
squeezing their bodies together. Carlos began to run
his hands under Carolyn's skirt and lift it up,
exposing a pair of black thong panties. He began to
quickly remove her dress, and then she began to
unbuckle his pants and unbutton his shirt. I could see
the urgency in her eyes. Soon she stood there
completely naked in front of Carlos in only his boxers.

There was a huge protrusion at his crotch. "Oh Carolyn,
you look so beautiful," he said, and it was true.
Carolyn looked at me once again and asked, "You're
sure?" I nodded silently and continued to rub my
crotch. With that, she pulled down his shorts and
exposed his throbbing dick. It stood straight out, dark
and hairy, about 9 inches and very thick. His huge,
hairy balls were drawn up tight.

"It's been a long time," she said, as she sank to her
knees and held his cock. She kissed it and ran her
fingers over the length of it before she took the head
into her mouth and began sucking. She moaned as she
stretched her mouth wide over it, not able to take but
only a small portion of his length before gagging
softly.

He moaned in response, obviously enjoying her efforts.
"Your wife hasn't forgotten how to suck," he said to me
as he smiled in my direction. "Let's see if she
remembers how to fuck."

With that, he laid Carolyn down on the couch next to
me. She laid back and lifted her legs up in the air,
spreading her pussy completely to him. He gradually
worked his length into her, as she moaned loudly. As
for me, I had removed my penis from my pants and was
now rubbing it enthusiastically. It had grown to it's
full length of 5 inches, and I couldn't help but
compare it to his.

I began to masturbate as I watched him pound his dick
into my wife. She began to call out "Oh Carlos! Your
dick is so big! It feels so good!" She moaned loudly
and then it happened. I heard the sound I recognized so
well- her sustained cries that announced that she was
having an orgasm! I at once felt happy for her and at
the same time, humiliated that another man had to be
the one to bring her to it during fucking.

He continued to fuck her wildly and then suddenly
pulled out, his dick dripping with her secretions. He
positioned her on all fours on the couch and then stood
behind her and fucked her doggy style. Soon, she
delivered another noisy orgasm, followed quickly by
another.

Finally, he grunted loudly as he pushed into her and
his spasms indicated that he was cumming in her pussy.
They collapsed in a heap on the couch. Soon, they both
looked over at me. I was laying there with my limp dick
in my hand and my cum all over my stomach. Carlos
chuckled, "Why don't you make yourself useful and go
get some Kleenex?"

I immediately complied. I could hear them talking in
low tones while I got the tissues, and I suddenly felt
a little embarrassed about my nakedness and what had
happened. I returned to the living room and began
catching the dripping cum from Carolyn's pussy. When I
was finished, she took me by the hand and led me into
the bedroom.

"Carlos wants to do some things and you said it was
okay with you, right?"

"Um sure," I replied. "What kinds of things?"

"Well, for starters, he wants you to put on my bra and
panties."

"What!?!" I said in loud response.

"Shhhhh! You said you were okay with it and now you
want to change your mind?" she hissed. I could tell
that Carolyn was coming from a different place than she
ever had before. Reluctantly, I let her help me into a
bra and a pair of her thong panties. I felt humiliated.

"You look cute!" she said encouragingly, but I didn't
feel any better. We returned to the living room and I
hung my head. Carlos laughed when he saw me. "Now,
that's nice," he said. "Now, Jim, you get a camera and
take some shots of me and Carolyn."

It seemed as if he was directing everything now and
Carolyn was supporting him. I got our digital camera
and began taking pictures of the two of them in various
poses -- her licking his balls and ass, him fingering
and licking her pussy, her on her knees in front of him
looking at his dick, and then her sucking on his huge
dick. Then he directed Carolyn to take some shots of me
-- bending over in my thong, holding my legs up in the
air, and then of our two cocks side by side. His
appeared more than two times larger than mine. "Get a
close-up," he directed, and she complied. Then he sat
on the couch with his legs spread, and instructed me to
get between his legs.

Even though I didn't want to, I knew that Carolyn did,
so I got on my knees and sat between his legs. "Now
kiss my balls," he said. Slowly I leaned forward,
closed my eyes and touched my lips to his hairy balls.
I could hear Carolyn taking pictures. Next he ordered
me to kiss his shaft and up to the head of his cock.
Then I was told to lick the shaft and finally to suck
the head of his dick.

Here I was, a middle aged man, sucking the dick of my
wife's lover while she photographed the scene.
Humiliated, I began to suck and lick his dick in
earnest, knowing the inevitable conclusion to which we
were heading. His huge cock kept growing ever bigger
and harder in my mouth. He made me hold each of his
hairy balls in my mouth and suck on each one. He
instructed me to fit as much of his hard dick in my
mouth as I could until I gagged. Then he had me jack
his dick with one hand while I fondled his balls with
the other, all the while keeping my mouth over the
head.

I could feel his glans slide over my lips and I knew
how much it must be stimulating him. "OOhh, Jim, you're
a good woman," he moaned. Then as I increased the rate
of my jacking and sucking, he began to tighten and his
cock throbbed in my mouth.

A spurt of warm, milky sperm hit the roof of my mouth
and dripped down on my tongue. This was quickly
followed by another and another and another until my
mouth was full of his hot wet cum. Moaning, he pulled
his dick out of my mouth and rubbed the remaining cum
on my face as Carolyn clicked the action.

The rest of the night was spent with the two of them
engaging in various sexual acts and me as their
humiliated servant. They lay together and thought of
ways to embarrass me such as making me jack my dick
while they derided it's size and the two of them taking
turns sliding dildos into my ass. After each fucking
session I was made to lick Carolyn's pussy. Before each
fucking session, I was made to suck Carlos to a full
erection.

And so it has gone this way now for four months. While
I am somewhat disturbed by these events, I am also
curiously excited and compelled to be used in this way.
I guess I will just have to see what the future brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment