Sunday, February 10, 2013

CAMPING IN THE RAIN


After reading the stories that others have posted, I 
think our experience qualifies as worthy to be written
down also... this is a true story and it was the first
time anything like this ever happened to us, even
though we have been trying...

My wife and I decided at the last moment to take off
for a weekend camping trip to a remote area that we
had been to once before, looking for rocks and gems.
The weather forecast called for rain but that doesn't
bother us as it actually helps to see the color in the
stones. Before we got to our destination it started to
drizzle a little bit so we knew we were going to be
pretty much by ourselves at the campsite.

When we arrived, we were surprised that the only other
person we saw in the area had a motorcycle for
transportation and was staying in a tent under a big
juniper tree (we found out later he was a college
student and was doing a study and mapping the area for
a class project).

we were going to be staying in our enclosed trailer
that we haul our quads in, so it would be dry and have
plenty of room to move around in. (we unload the
quads) We Had a queen mattress that we stowed against
the wall that we made into a nice comfy bed.

After our introductions, I offered the other camper a
beer, which he was grateful for as he came in packing
pretty light, and after visiting for a while it really
started raining, so we went back to our trailer and he
went into his tent.

We ate dinner and went to bed about 9. We fell asleep
listening to the rain on the aluminum roof of the
trailer, then around 11pm we heard the neighbor camper
asking if we were still awake, (I was now). Then
before I answered he knocked on the door. I got up and
opened the door and asked what I could do for him...
he was wet completely thru his clothes and he was
wondering if he could stay in our pickup for the
night. I said to come in the trailer and ill would get
him some dry clothes to change into. My wife was still
under the covers...

I thought about it and the kid was not going to
survive the night out there and we didn't have any
extra covers, and I didn't want him staying in the
truck and having the engine running for heat, so I
asked my wife what she thought about letting him sleep
under the covers with us. She said that should be ok.
We all got in our toasty warm bed and I was on the
outer edge and she snuggled up tight to me so he would
have plenty of room, over half of the bed.

And we all went to sleep...

Sometime later I woke up and my wife was still
snuggled tight to me, but I felt a slow rhythm motion
that continued for a while but it didn't take long to
figure out he was up against my wife and was grinding
on her ever so slightly. I wasn't sure if she was
awake or not, but the thought of it was arousing me.

I didn't move or do anything and in a few minutes she
moved and rolled away from me a little bit and the
motion stopped. Then it started up again only
different and I could feel her moving... I could only
guess that she had rolled over and was now slowly
stroking his cock with her hand and not wanting to
wake me up.

I was almost ready to cum thinking about her hand
wrapped around this kid's hard cock...

This guy was probably 24 and nice looking with a very
pleasant personality and my wife is 46. She is 5'2",
very good looking and has a great figure with firm
medium sized tits. And she has a healthy sex drive. I
am 50, 6'1" and also in good shape as we hike a lot
and are outdoors people in general

I am not overly long at 6", but it gets hard and
extremely thick... and our sex life is great as we are
both open minded and like sharing our fantasies,
watching dirty movies and trying new toys. We have
fantasized about a threesome and tried to make it
happen but it always seemed forced or something... it
just never happened. (Too many boorish or overbearing
guys out there. Crude and rude is another description
of a lot of the men you meet when trying to make
something like this happen. We don't want someone like
that).

We are both very bi-curious and have always hoped we
could connect with another couple.

But after all the trying, something was happening now
without trying. Finally, she rolled away from me and
was now fully facing him and the action picked up.
More motion and heavier breathing. I didn't know what
to do, I was still acting like I was asleep, but I was
excited beyond belief.

Finally I moved a little and when I did, all the
motion stopped and it got quiet. When it started
again, I rolled over to face my wife's back and
pretended to be still sound asleep... in a few minutes
I slowly stuck my hard-on up against her crack...
surly she had to know by now that I was awake. But he
didn't know it!

The motion started up again and a bit more now... then
I started slowly humping on her like he did to get
this all started.

I gently moved my hand up on her arm and felt the
motion of it playing with his cock, and then followed
it down to where her hand was. I could tell by her
motions that he had a nice long cock and she was
working it pretty good now. I was still sliding my
meat up and down her ass crack. Then I slowly worked
my way back up her arm and then reached for her tits.
And found a hand already there. He withdrew his
quickly and didn't move, but my wife was now working
his shaft harder than ever.

I pulled her butt around so I could bury my hard cock
in her pussy, and when I did this she bent forward and
started sucking him. She had an orgasm within 30
seconds... There is no doubt now that everyone was
awake and enjoying themselves. It was pitch black in
the trailer, no light whatsoever, and no one had
spoken a word.

Then she pulled away from me and turned around and
said "stick it in me" with her ass towards him. And
she started sucking on me. He was up on his knees
fucking her hard. She had my dick in her mouth and
every thrust he gave her with his cock. I got just as
good from her mouth... I knew I wasn't going to last
long and in about 3 minutes I came hard and she
swallowed... and she kept sucking me even after I went
soft and he was still pounding her.

Soon the rhythm picked up and he was grunting and my
cock got instantly hard again knowing he was squirting
a load deep inside my wife. Then she turned around and
let me fuck her while she worked him over again with
her mouth. Then we all fell asleep.

In the morning I was woken up by the motion on the bed
again... this time he was on top of her going at it
and she was lying face down on her belly... I had to
get up and pee. When I got back they had the covers
off and I could see he had a very nice cock he was
fucking her with, at least 8.5 or 9 inches.

It was a lot longer than my 6 inches but not as
thick... soon they both came and he rolled off of
her... by this time I was making coffee. They cleaned
up and got dressed and we had coffee, then she made
breakfast.

The weather was a little better in the morning and he
had work to do and we had rocks to find, so we went
our separate ways, her and I talked about the
experience all day and decided we would invite him
back that evening.

When we got in about 4pm he was already at his site
with a fire going so I got a couple beers and went and
visited with him while she made dinner.

I asked him if he wanted to join us for dinner and he
said sure, so while I got up to go pee I asked him to
go over and get a couple more beers for us from the
trailer... and see what she was fixing us for dinner.

After 15 minutes he still didn't come back... so I
went over to see where my beer was and as I approached
the trailer I could hear it rocking on the springs. I
didn't want to interrupt her fun so I stayed away, but
I did walk past the open door and saw they were hard
at it again. She was on her back on the mattress with
just her pants off, and he had his pants down around
his knees and her legs were up over his shoulders...
they didn't see me. I got so hard I forgot about the
beer and went around the trailer and jacked off.

In a little bit he came out with the beer. He said she
distracted him for a few minutes. I said yea, I
figured that out.

We had a nice dinner outside and another beer and we
had a fire going at our site by this time so we hung
out, flirted and had a fun time. By this time it was
about 6:30pm and in a little while she went over and
sat by him... then she just reached out and opened his
fly and pulled his cock out and jacked it and played
with it in front of me in the daylight. Of course I
was hard again.

She knows I am curious about another man's cock... and
I am not sure if she was teasing me with it or just
letting me see how nice it was... either way I wanted
to feel it in my hand and to taste it but I didn't
know how he would react. I was so hard it almost hurt.
But we just talked about stuff; work, play, fishing,
just conversation while she massaged his meat and
sucking it clean of precum every so often.

Then she said she was going to go clean the trailer
and she was going to get ready for bed. We stayed out
by the fire and in a while I asked him if he needed a
place to stay tonight, he said that it would be nice
because his sleeping bag was still wet.

We went in and my wife was already in bed, so we got
cleaned up and crawled in too. She was facing me and
it didn't take long and he was fucking her again from
behind while lying on his side, as was she. I worked
my hand down between her legs and got to feel his big
dick sliding in and out of her. I was about as turned
on at that moment as I have ever been in my entire
life, before or since. She and I were kissing and it
was intense.

I absolutely love and adore my wife and the feeling I
got by being able to share an experience like this
with her is indescribable. It's a feeling of closeness
that I've never felt before. We were in this together
completely and solely for the sake of pleasure.

After they both came again I was still horny and I
wanted to see what it was like to lick her after
someone else had his hard cock in her... so I
whispered in her ear and she said she cleaned up good
before bed and that she would like it too...

Her pussy was hot, steaming... and wet... and once I
got settled in I couldn't get enough. I couldn't tell
his jizm from her wetness, but it was very wet and all
good. It surprised me that I couldn't tell, but after
cumming so much in the past 24 hours he probably
didn't have much left to squirt. I loved licking her
hot, swollen, freshly fucked pussy with a load of cum
in it. I cleaned her up and then it was my turn to
fuck her. It took about 2 minutes which was good for
her because she was getting sore from all the fucking
she had gotten from his long dick, and with my short
fat one it stretched her sore pussy beyond comfortable
limits.

We all fell asleep and in the morning she gave him a
good blowjob, we had breakfast and then we packed up
and left. We talk about it all the time and want to
re-live it. We wish it was easier to find the right
guy for this type of fun. Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment