Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FIFTY DOLLARS FUCK


Sitting across from me, Paul commented about his 
willingness to pay one of the cheerleaders we'd seen
interviewed on ESPN, if she'd show him her pussy.

"I'd just like to see it... you know?"

He said they were all cute and looked sexy and all, but
he always wondered if their pussies were shaved. He
then went on explaining the differences in the
appearance and functionality of women's pussies.

Finally my wife Kim interrupted him by asking how much
he'd pay to she one of the cheerleaders expose their
pussy.

He said $20, but Kim said it was worth $50. "You can
get laid for $50 most places," Kim suggested, "but the
cheerleaders aren't whores, and $50 was pretty good
cash just to flash their pussy even for a good girl."

Then my wife smiled and said in a sweet innocent voice,
"So how much would you pay to see mine?"

I didn't say anything, I just sat there, stunned and
amused by the course the talk had taken. I like to tell
Kim what a pretty pussy she has because I really do
think she has a great looking pussy. Her slit is rather
petite, and her outer lips are chubby and kept smooth-
shaven, and I keep the dark blond triangle of curls
that frame it trimmed short. Her peaches and cream
complextion just adds to the effect of a perfect pussy.

Everything was sort of time delayed for me. Everything
I heard took quite a few seconds to actually achieve
meaning for me, so by the time my brain truly
understood she was talking about showing him her pussy,
my Paul was telling my wife she was hot but not a
cheerleader, so he wasn't sure he'd pay $50 to see her
pussy.

"I can't exactly brag about having seen your pussy down
at the bar to a bunch of guys who don't know who you
are," he said, looking at me. I just looked back at
him.

I remember feeling like I wasn't really there, like I
was watching a movie. Suddenly, Kim stood up,
unbuttoned her jeans, and slid them down her legs. She
kicked them off, sending them flying at the couch where
Paul sat and stood there in her sweater and panties
with her legs spread a comfortable distance apart. The
panties were small and all white and fit her very
snugly there. From the top, stray curls of blonde pussy
hair peeked out, and the thin fabric revealed not only
the rise of her mound, but also hinted at the pursed
lips of her chubby pussy! Kim hooked her fingers in the
elastic of her panties and pulled them up even tighter
against her sex, teasing him.

"You sure you wouldn't give me $50 to take these off?"

"You're kidding, right?" Paul asked, again looking at
me, but I didn't even look at him. I was staring at my
wife's crotch, trying to figure out why she was
standing there, in front of my friend in her panties,
and why I wasn't stopping her.

"There's only one way to find out," Kim said.

Paul and I had been sitting around, watching basketball
and drinking too much. My wife, Kim, occasionally
wandered in and stayed for a while. Not so much to
watch the game, but to see how drunk I was getting.
She'd been getting on me about my drinking and warned
me not to get trashed, but I was pretty gone. I don't
even remember who was playing, or which of the two
teams I was cheering-I just remember taking shots every
time they fouled, every time they missed a shot, and
two for missing a three-pointer. Paul wasn't half as
shot as I was and had more than one reason to enjoy my
state!

Paul pulled out his wallet and laid two twenties and
two fives on the coffee table, while smirking at Kim. I
tell Kim all the time what a sexy pussy she has. Paul's
right -- not all pussies are cute pussies. Kim and I
had gone so far as to show off her pussy at the mall
doing the cliche 'wear no panties at the shoe store'
thing. We always had great sex for days after letting
some other guys get a peek at her preened pussy.

"Well," Kim said to me, "let's see if Paul thinks my
pussy is as cute as you do."

Kim walked up to Paul and stood right in front of him.
He sat up on the couch, which brought him face to
crotch with my wife.

"Go ahead, take them off... you paid for it," Kim said
in a husky voice.

Stunned, I watched Paul hook his fingers in the sides
of my wife's panties and slowly slide them down her
bare thighs until they fell to her feet and her blonde
framed pussy was naked and in his face.

"You have two minutes, Paul, do you want me to pose for
you?"

Paul just nodded without indicating what he wanted her
to do, so my wife posed herself for him like a wanton
slut. She sat down in front of him and spreads her legs
as far apart as she could. Then she closed them and
brought her knees up to her chest. Finally, for his
last thirty seconds or so, she turned around and got on
her hands and knees and waved her naked pussy at him
like she wanted a fucking.

When the time was up, Kim simply faced him again and
sat on her butt with her legs still open so Paul could
still see her pussy. She then said something that was
enough to tear through my alcohol induced fog.

"So," Kim asked him, while she ran one of her fingers
over the sensitive divide between her chubby cunt lips
that had started to become a little swollen, "Are you
sure all you want to do is look at it? Add another
fifty and I'll let you fuck me right here."

Paul looked at me with his mouth hanging open.

"Don't worry about him," Kim told him. "He's been dying
to have someone else fuck me. Add another twenty and
you can take me to our bedroom and fuck me in private."
Kim then added as she slipped one of her own fingers
inside herself right in front of Paul.

While Paul wrote out a check, my wife pulled off her
sweater and dropped her bra, exposing her breasts for
him. Giggling and waving good-bye to me, my wife led
Paul back to our bedroom and closed the door behind
them.

The blood in my veins started to boil, but it wasn't
jealousy. Kim was right, I'd been fantasizing about her
fucking other men for ages I just didn't know she knew
how much. Even as I thought about that, I thought about
her taking off Paul's clothes. I saw her in my mind,
freeing his erection and cooing over it as she laid
back on our bed, spreading her legs to expose her cunt
for another man to mount.

By the time I made it to the bedroom door, my wife's
giggles had become sighs -- the sounds she makes when
her pussy is first entered. When her vocalizations
changed to more of a grunt, I knew he was thrusting
harder inside her. Then came the keening cry from her
that told me she'd orgasmed on his cock. Making her cum
excited Paul more and he started fucking her harder,
grunting and moaning. I could clearly hear him telling
her how good her pussy felt and how long he'd wanted to
fuck her.

When he came, I had no idea whether he'd cum inside her
or pulled out and shot his load on her body, but I knew
they'd be coming out soon, so I made my way back to the
couch. For some reason, I wanted to act like it hadn't
affected me, like I wasn't even concerned that my wife
had just sold her pussy for $70. Paul came out dressed,
except for his socks and shoes, but my wife came out
still naked and stayed that way. I had gotten quite
hard, and Kim noted it with satisfaction, enjoying my
shocked stare at her open, swollen pussy. I later found
out she decided to remain nude because she wanted me to
see the traces of my friend's sperm still in leaking
out of her pussy.

I asked her why she charged him money to fuck her and
she said she might as well get paid for it. I asked her
if it didn't make her feel like a whore and she asked
me when the last time a player in the NFL or NBA played
for free. Enjoying what you do doesn't mean you have to
do it for free she reminded me.

After that, Paul would come over at least once a month
to fuck my wife.

She meets him at the door in a sexy nightie -- or naked
-- and sits him on the couch. She teases him -- and me
-- for a while first by wandering around us with her
tits and ass visible. As an appetizer, and because I
like to watch as she undresses him and sucks his cock
right there in the living room. When he cums, Kim
strives to swallow every drop because Paul is the only
other guy who gets to cum in her mouth.

The four other guys Paul has introduced to Kim have to
wear a condom when they fuck her, but she still loves
it.

Kim wouldn't mind me watching in the bedroom but some
of the guys do, so we set up two hidden cameras to
record everything! We watch and edit the tapes together
and plan on selling them to the amateur industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment