Monday, October 22, 2012

A LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN


Unh! Unnhh! UNNHH!"

The only other sound in the room as I filled Sharon's
pussy with my hot, sticky semen was her breathing
around the gag in her mouth. I had her tied up real
good to her four-poster bed, her arms stretched above
and over her head, her feet tied to the same posts so
that her legs splayed open, giving me free reign to use
her any way I wanted. The gag and mask kept her quiet
but I could feel her sweet cunt contracting against my
cock every time I thrust into her.

I rolled off her, worked my way down the bed and
started licking her red, juicy snatch, slurping up the
creampie load I'd just deposited. Sharon was writhing
in pleasure, grunting like a little piggy as waves of
orgasm washed over her. When I finished, I said "I'm
gonna go pee, baby, you want me to take off the nipple
clamps or anything?" She shook her head so I got up and
ambled down the hallway to the bathroom.

In the john, I stood there naked for a few moments,
letting my half-erection soften enough so that I
wouldn't spray all over the seat, then I let loose a
mighty, hot golden stream of piss. It almost felt as
good as the orgasm I'd just had. When the last trickle
was done, I stood there shaking my cock, thinking about
Sharon laying there, waiting for me. I grew hard again
and started stroking slowly when I heard, from behind
me "Hey, are you done yet? I've gotta pee, too!"

Startled, I turned with my cock still in my hand and
saw the only other person in the house, Sharon's 11-
year-old daughter, Liv. She wasn't wearing any pajamas,
she only had a pair of powder blue cotton panties and
was looking at me, not quite at my cock in my hand but
not at my face, either. My cock got harder as I stared
at her breast buds and I got even harder when I
realized that seeing me standing like I was didn't seem
to bother her, one bit.

"Sorry," I said, "Go ahead, I'm done."

Liv squeezed past me, turned and dropped her panties
down around her ankles. Looking me directly in the
face, she spread her knees apart and began peeing. I
had to look down, of course, down between her legs to
her smooth, hairless pubic mound, my eyes tracing down
her slit to watch the golden stream of her urine splash
into the bowl.

By then, I was full-on masturbating right in front of
her and was pretty close to shooting a load when her
trickle stopped. With an easy motion, she slipped her
panties off her ankles, then looked at me and smiled
and asked "Will you wipe me?" as she placed her feet
further apart.

I dropped to my knees, kneeling at this altar of
prepubescent beauty, taking a wad of paper and gently
patting at her smooth slit. Taking my fingers on one
hand, I gently spread her lips aside and finished
drying. Standing up I smiled at Liv and said "All
done!"

"Thanks!" she said, as she hopped off the toilet.
Bending down to pick up her panties, she said, "I'd
better get back to bed."

"I'll tuck you in."

"OK!"

We walked naked down the hallway to her bedroom, I
managing to cop a nice feel of her smooth little ass as
I boosted her into bed. Then I tucked in the covers and
leaned over to give her a kiss on the forehead. She
reached up and pulled my head down and we ended up
kissing on the lips, hers so tender and sweet.

I left her room and went back to Sharon's. I silently
grabbed some lube and quickly applied some to her
asshole, causing her to arch in surprise. Hopping up on
the bed between her suspended legs, I jammed my
erection into her ass and butt-fucked her furiously
until the load I had built up exploded into her.
Withdrawing, I reached up and carefully removed the
nipple clamps from her titties, causing a sigh of
relief. I untied her legs and arms and then took off
the gag. As we laid there idly fondling each other,
Sharon asked "What took you so long? Did you take a
dump?"

I decided to be truthful to see her reaction.

"No, right after I got done peeing, Liv came in and
needed to go and then I walked her down and tucked her
in."

"Oh, OK. Wait! You were naked? Was she wearing
anything?"

"Just panties, but she took them all the way off to
pee."

"Hmmm, she's turning into a regular little stripper."
Sharon squeezed my balls and said "You must have liked
seeing her naked, you came back with a hell of an
erection", with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah, she's really cute but I'm tired now, let's go to
sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment