Saturday, October 27, 2012

CHICKEN POX


Look your all going to have a hard time believing this 
but I swear it happened just like this. I was one sick
little girl, chicken pox at my age too! God I had them
everywhere and once you've past puberty you get those
poxes in some embarrassing and rather tender places!

Of course you all know the only things that stops the
itching is calamine lotion. Only there I was just in
those first few months of puberty and in that phase
where I was feeling awkward about the changes my body
was undergoing. In other words while I really wanted
someone to rub lotion on and make me feel better I
didn't want anyone to see my budding body.

Quite the conundrum...

As I remember it my entire family was in the living
room, mom dad my two older brothers and my baby sis.
Mom was trying to peek under my tee shirt to see how
far down the poxes went, I was horrified that one my
brothers would see too so I was slapping mom's hands
away!

"MOM... NO!"

"Look honey you know we have to do this."

"BUT MOM...NO!"

Rather than bore you lets just say that went on for
several minutes until... "Okay that's enough! Young
lady take that bottle of lotion from your mother and
follow me!" Dad ordered in his most commanding voice,
meekly I obeyed.

Dad was not in the mood to put up with my childish
behavior and led me to his bedroom; he closed and
locked the door then having me stand in the middle of
the room ordered, "Lift you arms up!" I did and in one
quick move he had my top up and off.

"God baby girl there everywhere! Now stand still okay."
Dad just unhooked my bra pulled it forwards to slip off
my shoulders exposing my newly grown A cups, I closed
my eyes and I swear when I first felt that cold lotion
on my bared chest I nearly jumped out of my skin! "I
told you to hold still! Now you just stand there and no
squiggling got me!"

"Yes Sir."

At first dad was just as uncomfortable as I was. He
tried to just put drops on each pox but I had so many
it wasn't working out very well. With a deep sigh of
resignation I watched as he poured a big pink glob of
lotion in his palm then watched him place his hand
right on my chest. I remember thinking, well dad just
got to second base off me and I haven't even been
kissed yet!

I will admit his touch felt wonderful on all my itching
skin but the lotion was cold and slimy. Dad was on his
knees coating me so as he worked from one tit to the
other I remember wondering if he liked looking at my
girls? Did he like how they felt under his hand? Did he
think I was just a tiny bit sexy? My answer was him
turning me around so he could do my back.

"Stop squirming! You now we have to do this!" I was
slapping dad's hands away from my sweat pants and dad
was getting angry! Roughly he took my hand in his held
them up and barked, "Now Stop It! Keep your hands up!"
Then with a big forceful yank pulled my pants down! If
that wasn't bad enough he leans in pulls the front of
my panties open and peeks under!

I already knew what he was going to see, not just my
pubic hair but more poxes going all the way down and
around, I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die!
Before I could object and offer to do it myself off
came my undies and in a wink I felt my own daddy start
to rub on my most secret of places!

Now keep in mind I was one sick little girl and so dad
could see better he had me put one foot up on the bed
so he could see how bad it really was. Dad leaned way
down and looked up and my puss and I remember praying
he didn't notice how wet I was getting down there. He
saw he missed a few places and went to coating them, I
swear to god his touch nearly made me cum! "I know it
cold I'm sorry honey," he said, but it wasn't the
lotion that made me flinch that time.

I found myself disappointed when he worked his way down
my legs but was quickly rewarded when he turned me to
rub on my butt. Now came the really silly part. Once I
was coated from hear to foot in the pink lotion I had
to stand there naked with my arms out until it dried
unto that cake like stuff. Dad sat on the couch
watching and again I found myself wondering he thought
I was sexy? Now how could I be sexy covered in that
smelly slimy lotion covered on chicken poxes? Silly
right, But even so as I stood there I found myself
hoping he liked what he saw?

Three sometimes four times a day for two weeks my daddy
would take me into his room and after undressing me
would cover me in calamine lotion. I still wouldn't let
mom do it and I still gave dad a bit of a struggle each
time, but as time wore on I started to realize I liked
having my daddy roughly yank off my clothes to get at
my tender young body! Slowly I was learning to love the
feel of my daddy's hand on me everywhere and to be
totally honest it I felt a little sad when the pox
started to clear up! That's when things changed.

It was the end of the two weeks, my poxes had almost
completely vanished and my fever was just a memory. On
last time dad took me into his room but this time I
didn't struggle as he opened my bathrobe and tossed it
to the bed. Now once again fully healthy I stood before
my father in all my glory hoping he would find one last
red bump!

I knew I was being inspected, dad knelt before me he
had me do things like lift my arms, turn around the put
my foot on his shoulder so he could check my puss. The
thing was as I put my foot on his shoulder I knew there
was no hiding it now. My little puss was soaked and
when my legs parted the sent of my sex instantly filled
the room! Maybe I should have been embarrassed but if
this was to be out last time I wanted dad to know what
he did to me, how he made me feel!

I think dad might have been puzzled by the sight as he
asked, "Baby, are you feeling alright? You look all
puffy and..." He touch me! Dad touched my pussy without
any lotion! He would know I was horny, this time he
would know without any doubts. My own little hand shot
down between my legs holding him in place, my hips
started to rock all on their own. Dad just blinked as I
started to hump his fingers.

My mind kind of went blank I was so close to my orgasm
there was nothing else in the universe except for his
hand and my pussy! I didn't even realize I was being
kissed until I found myself sucking on his tongue! I do
remember gently being made to lie back on the bed,
dad's lips never left mine, his fingers now flew over
my clitty! I recall hearing my voice say the words, "Oh
God... Please Daddy... Make me your girl!"

What I really want to say, more like scream was fuck me
dad, put your big fat daddy dick in me and fuck me
hard! Well I did get what I asked for just not all at
once.

Dad didn't suck on my breasts until I was already in
the first throws of a massive orgasm. Hips lips
suckling my nipple made it feel as if a connection was
made connecting my left tit right to my clitty! God how
I wanted him to keep doing that but I was moaning so
loudly he had no choice but to clamp his mouth over
mine before mom heard and came in to see what was
wrong? Legs trembling uncontrollably I just lay on his
bed trying to calm my pounding heart. Waves of pure
pleasure were still sweeping up my body but dad's hands
were no longer on my sex, now he was holding me to his
chest tightly in a loving embrace.

He did give me one last long lingering mouth kiss
before saying, "Get dressed sweetie, if we stay her
much longer your mom will start to wonder what were
doing in here." I swear it felt like part of me was
ripped away as I saw him walk out of the room. Still I
smiled, I knew for fact this was not the last time I
would lay naked on his bed!

Preview of part two:

It had all gone so very wrong. Dad was supposed to walk
in and catch me masturbating on his bed, not mom! "You
better have a towel under your bottom young lady! Hey
Mitch, come in here and see what I found your precious
little angel doing to your pillow! Oh no you don't...
You say right where you are! I want your daddy to see
what a naughty little slut looks like!"

No comments:

Post a Comment