Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CHRISTMAS BREAK


Hi, my name is Sandra and this is a story about last 
Christmas break. I was home from college for the week
between Christmas and New Years. It was just dad and
me that year because both of my sisters were away,
Kari was in Europe with her husband and two year old
daughter and Charmie was in Colorado on a skiing trip
with her boyfriend and his parents.

It was kind of cool having dad all to myself. Since
mom died, dad has been sort of withdrawn and being
just the two of us my mission was to draw him out a
bit. So far we'd only had superficial talks but I
planned to have some quality time with him before I
returned to school.

What I hadn't planed on was what happened on
Christmas Eve Night.

The weather was cold and snowy and we were home
sitting in front of the log fire after I had made a
traditional holiday dinner, you know, the turkey
thing and all the fixings. We were both a bit
lethargic from all that L-Tryptophan and just sat
companionably gazing into the fire.

For some reason my mind wandered back to my high
school days, maybe it was just being home, but
thoughts popped into my head of growing up and of our
family. Being the youngest daughter I had always been
the "daddy's girl" in the family.

I loved my dad, maybe more than most daughters did,
because (I know this will sound strange) I had
reoccurring thoughts about what it would be like to
make love to him. I think most daughters have those
kind of thoughts growing up, at least once or twice.
But for me it was a reoccurring image in my mind, I
would imagine how it would be and how he would look,
coming to me and how he would gently take me in his
arms, and you know, all the things that happen in a
situation like that.

It's not that I ever seriously thought about acting
on those fantasies, it was just that my dad is a
sexy man. Even at 57 he's still trim and good
looking. And I guess I've always been in love with
him more than most daughters.

I'd had sex enough time to know what it was all
about. And many of those times while the guy was
making love to me I'd imagine it was my dad. I turned
20 last year and most of the guys I knew around my
age were so self-centered and in my experience that
usually equated into "selfish" in bed too. So that
made me think about my hero dad even more, and made
me wonder how dad was with mom and whether they had
had a good sex life. I had to hope that there was
something better out there than I'd had to date.

I know that dad hadn't dated much since mom died and
that he seemed lonely in a private sort of way. And
while sitting there on Christmas Eve, looking into
the fire, it occurred to me that my father had
probably been celibate for more than 5 years by then.
I couldn't imagine being celibate for five weeks,
much less five years.

I glanced at dad sideways, wondering if he
masturbated and how often he did it. Surely he must
do it, everyone did, even when having regular sex.
The thought of dad lying on his bed masturbating, his
hand gripping his dick and groaning and cumming made
me squirm in my chair. That was a weird feeling being
turned on by the thought of your parent jacking off.

With those strange thoughts running through my head,
we finally went to bed.

I tossed and turned late into the night with images
of my father making love to my mother, and then with
Kari and Charmie and finally my perverted little mind
had me being plowed against the bed sheets as my dad
thrust into me grunting softly with the effort to
find his pleasure.

I finally drifted off still dreaming that dad was
doing me and moaning my name softly as he came in me,
"Sandra honey. Oh Sandra my love..." over and over
again as we clutched each other desperately
seeking... something.

*

Then it was morning. My eyes opened and I felt
slightly beat up. I hadn't slept well and all that
dreaming about sex had added to my discomfort. I
tried to shake myself out of my mood and got up to
take a shower. I was going to make dad a good hearty
breakfast.

As I sleepily trudged down the hall to the bathroom I
heard Christmas music playing on the radio in the
kitchen. So dad was already up. I could smell the
coffee, and I realized that I better hurry up or dad
would be starving by the time I got into the kitchen.

As I turned the knob and swung the bathroom door open
I realized in that instant that Dad wasn't in the
kitchen, but in the bathroom, standing in front of
me, totally naked! He had been standing in front of
the mirror masturbating to his image.

Oh my god! How embarrassing. Blood drained from my
face and I momentarily felt like I was going to
faint. I don't think there's anything worse than
actually stumbling on to a parent jacking off. Who
would have ever thought it possible?

Dad realized at the same moment that I did what had
just happened. His face turned bright pink and he
ducked and covered himself helplessly with his hands.
I did an about face and hurried back to my room and
sat down on my bed in total shock

What had I done? My big plan to make dad feel good
again was in ruins I'd embarrassed him irretrievably.
I couldn't believe I'd done it. I wanted to cry. But
image of my father leaning over the sink looking at
himself while masturbating himself was firmly and
permanently fixed in my mind. The vision of his hand
stroking his long stiff rod and his muscles flexing
as he tensed his body in obvious pleasure, these were
all things I would never forget.

Then I remembered the expression on his face when he
realized his daughter had caught him at it, that
brought me back to earth with a crash. What should I
do now? Should I pretend that it didn't happen, try
to act normally? Even as I considered this, I knew
that it wouldn't work, it would only force a wedge
between us.

Then I looked up at a hesitant knock on my door.
Dad's face came into view. "Honey, I'm so sorry, I
shouldn't have been doing that, it's just... I feel
so foolish, I'm too old to be…" his voice trailed off
into silence.

I looked into his blue eyes and saw the worry and
embarrassment in them and I felt miserable. I needed
to remove that expression from my lovely father's
face, and for some reason I couldn't quite fathom, I
wanted to prove to him that he wasn't too old or
foolish.

My only excuse for what I did next might be because
of all the fantasizing about dad I'd been doing the
night before, and then to see the real thing. I stood
up and went to the door and took dad's hand in mine
and brought him into the room with me. He was in his
terry bathrobe.

Dad started to mumble his apologies again, but I
would have none of it. I stopped him by placing a
finger on his lips and saying, "Daddy, I love you.
You don't need to apologize for something so natural.
I do it all the time, so why do you think I wouldn't
understand that you need to do it too?"

Dad looked into my eyes, the worry still etched on
his face and said, "Sweetie, it's just having you
home, and, well... you're a beautiful young woman now
and... It's been so long since.... I should have
controlled my urges better than that... I'm so sorry
honey."

I stood there, still holding dad's hands, only now I
was totally numb. What had he said? Had he said that
he was turned on by me, his own daughter? Then I
thought back to the night before and realized that it
was the same thing for me, I had fantasized all night
long about dad doing me, so how could I be upset if
he did the same thing about me.

This was all so strange, so very strange. But without
really thinking about it I pulled dad's lips to mine
and kissed him. "It's okay dad," I said after a long
moment. "I love you and I've fantasized about you
too."

I didn't want him to protest his innocents, to be
forced into lying to me, so I pulled him down to sit
beside me on the bed and kissed him again, this time
slipping a hand into his robe. He jumped and made to
get up, but I held his lips to mine with my other
hand behind his head and continued to kiss him like I
would a lover, opened mouthed.

Dad tried to pull away again, but then my hand in his
robe found his manhood and I began to gently massage
it, pulling and pushing gently as I gave him more
tongue. Then he wasn't fighting me any longer and I
was getting tongue back.

Then before he regrouped, I was pushing him back onto
the rumpled sheets of my bed and pulling his robe
open. I didn't stop to think about it, I just took
him in my mouth and began to blow him, bobbing my
head over his stiff member, pushing my lips up and
down his shaft and tonguing him like I'd done for my
boyfriends loads of times.

Then when he was throbbing and hard, I was climbing
out of my pajamas and up dad's body, kneeling on
either side of his hips. He was looking up at me and
I was looking down at his stiff prick wondering
vaguely how this had all come about, but he looked
like a man to me, so I moved up and positioned him at
my entrance and sank down on him.

"Ohhhh god! Sandra!" was all he said. Then there was
a hip jerk and then another and soon he was fucking
up at me with a passion. Then we were rolling on the
bed sheets and he was on top of me humping away with
abandon, like a prisoner just freed after years of
being locked away.

I remember my dad's body on top of mine and his stiff
throbbing tool thrusting in and out of me. His breath
was whispering against my neck and his maleness was
all around me and I thrilled at the sensation. I was
living my fantasy from the night before, my dad was
making love to me.

I gasped as his body tensed above me and he shoved in
deep and held himself there, then he bucked once and
held himself against me again, then his hips jerked
again, and then again and I knew he was filling me
with his cum. It was really happening. Stars went off
in my head and my own powerful orgasm smashed through
my body.

I think I screamed out my joy to the heavens, I know
that we ended up on the floor, lying side by side
giggling like idiots and panting for breath. I felt
so truly fucked, my body glowed with contentment and
I felt like purring with happiness.

"Oh dad, you were so wonderful! No one has ever made
me feel like that before."

Dad just hugged me fiercely to his body and whispered
in my ear, "You're my "daddy's girl" Sandra, you
always will be. I love you best."

I knew that, I always had.

No comments:

Post a Comment