Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ALLEYWAY ATTACK


 I had an experience last month that I thought your
readers might want to read about. It began while my
husband, Hal, and I were returning home from watching a
movie at an adult theater. Hal was really horny and so
was I. On the drive home, I had my husband's cock out
of his pants and was sucking it while he fondled me. I
got so worked up that I begged him to fuck me right
then. He drove our car into a dark, deserted alley off
the main street. I got ready to get into the back seat
but Hal suggested that we do it on the hood. The danger
of getting caught made me even hotter so I agreed to my
husband's suggestion.

I stood next to the car while my husband made sure
no one could see us. He came around the car and told me
to take off my blouse. I had it off in a flash! Hal
reached around me and unfastened my bra, letting my 40"
(DD) bbreasts hang free. I grabbed his hardon through
his pants and gave it a firm squeeze. My husband pulled
my bra off the rest of the way and began fondling my
breasts. I could feel my juices flow as he sucked on my
hard nipples. Hal told me to lay across the fender so
he could screw me from behind. I turned around and bent
over, laying my upper body on the warm hood. Hal
unfastened my skirt, unzipped it, and le t it fall
around my feet. Then, he pulled my panties down over
my ass and let them fall. I heard him unzip and then
felt his hands run up and down my thighs. I stepped out
of my clothes at my feet and spread my legs wide apart
to expose my waiting cunt.

I moaned to my husband, "Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck me,
baby! I want your cock fucking me, now!"

He moved up behind my wet pussy and inserted his
dick. I heard him groan and then he began pumping my
slick wet hole. The feeling of being fucked, out in the
open, on the hood of our car, made me crave Hal's cock
like an animal. He entered me with slow, steady pushes
while he fondled the cheeks of my hot ass. Soon I knew
Hal was loosing his control as his thrusts became
quicker and more forceful.

My husband was fucking me like he does just before
he is ready to come. He rammed into me with deep
thrusts, causing my whole body to lurch forward with
each one. I had already come once and was on my way to
having another orgasm as Hal's cock slid back and forth
over my clit.

Just when I thought he was going to shoot his spunk
into me, I heard some men's voices and felt Hal's cock
jerk out of my pussy. I lifted my head and looked
behind me to see two Latin men holding my husband's
arms as he struggled to get free. I didn't know what
to do so I began screaming as loud as I could and
pushed myself up from the car fender that I was bent
over. When I was almost fully standing again, a third
man appeared from behind the alley wall and pushed hard
at the center of my back. I fell forward onto the car
hood and my cheek slammed into the warm metal.

The man who had pushed me down, pressed his hand
into my back, holding me to the hood. The forceful
shove I'd received caused me to stop screaming, but my
mind was swimming with pure fear. I heard one of the
men holding my husband say, "O.K. man, now you're going
to watch your old lady get fucked by us!" The man
pressing on my back said, "Now watch real good, man. I
think your woman, here, is going to like this!" I
managed to turn my head over onto the other cheek and
saw Hal looking at me. He was fighting to free himself
but the men holding him were overpowering my husband. I
felt a hand slide over my ass and then I heard a belt
buckle jingle and the sound of a zipper being pulled
down. I was shaking with fear and tried to push myself
up, but the pressure on my back increased.

My ankles were kicked hard to force my legs apart
and several fingers poked at my pussy. My cunt was
still wet from Hal's fucking and I heard my attacker
say, "Yeah, man! She got a wet cunt here!" The other
men were laughing and one said, "Yeah, fuck her! Fuck
her so her old man here can see!" I felt the man's cock
slide into me and I screamed out, "Get off me, you
fucking bastard! Get off me!" The cock slid further
into me and the bastard said, "Just hold on, lady. Your
going to like my dick fucking your hot pussy!" His feet
held my legs apart as his hands pinned my arms to the
car.

He made grunting noises while he fucked me. He
sounded just like a pig rooting as he thrust into me.
The whole time I was getting fucked, I watched my
husband's agonizing face. Hal couldn't help me as the
other men forced him to watch. I felt the man's hips
press against my ass, his cock fully buried in my cunt.
He groaned as his sperm gushed into me.

I had resigned myself to the fact that there wasn't
anything I could do to prevent my rape so I laid there
lifeless on our car hood. After the man finished
comming, he pulled out of me and walked around to where
I could see him. He grinned as he looked at me and then
at his cock, saying "Just look at the mess your pussy
made on my dick! It's fucking covered with your cunt
slime, bitch!" He grabbed my hair and pulled my head
over to his waist and said, "Suck my dick clean! Suck
all that slime off it, bitch!" He held his cock to my
lips and I took it in my mouth. I slurped off the
mixture of my own juices and the bastard's sperm while
he moaned in delight.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, zipped up his
pants, and went over to take another man's place at
holding my husband. The Latino he relieved smiled at me
and began undoing his pants. As his cock became exposed
he said, "Look at this, lady! Its' bigger than Juan's!
Do you like it?" He looked at the man who had just
fucked me and laughed.

The dark-brown man stepped out of the pants around
his ankles and came over to me. He rested his ass
against the car fender and said, "Get over here and
kneel down in front of me, you fucking whore!"
I straightened up and moved around to face the big man.
His hands went to my tits, he looked over at Hal and
said, "Man! These are some nice jugs your old lady
has!" He looked back at me and said, "O.K., whore, get
down on your knees. I want you to hold my dick in you
hands. I want you to lick it all over so your old man
can see you. I want him to see you suck on my balls!"
As I kneeled, I felt the sperm running out of my pussy
and down my leg.

I held the man's big, dark hard-on with both hands
and began licking the underside of it. Hal was yelling,
"Don't do it Kay! Run, Kathy, run now!" One of the men
gripping his arm, punched my husband in the stomach and
said, "Shut your fucking mouth, asshole, and watch your
whore lick Jose's big dick!"

I was afraid for Hal's life, so I continued to lick
my tongue up and down the length of the long cock. The
man pushed on my head and said, "Now suck on my balls,
whore!" I lifted his heavy cock and opened my mouth
to take in one of his large testicles. The smell of the
man's body odor was strong as I pushed my nose into his
pubic hair. I rolled the oblong ball in my mouth and
coated it with saliva before pulling my lips over it
and sucking it dry again. The man's knees were
quivering and he moaned as I sucked on his other test-
icle. I licked his cock some more and coated it with my
spit. I figured the sooner that I got this guy off the
sooner he'd leave me alone. I looked at my husband and
said, "Its' O.K. Hal, I don't mind." I looked up to the
face of the man I knelt before and said, "Oh! This is
such a nice, hard cock! I've never seen one this big
before!"

I held the base with one hand and slid my other
hand up and down the saliva slicked shaft while licking
my tongue over the round head. The man began to breath
heavily as I pumped his cock with one hand and held his
large balls with the other.

I looked up to the excited man's face, jerked
rapidly on his swelling cock, and said "Ooo! Yeah! Come
on! Your balls are so big and heavy! I bet you shoot
a lot of sperm when you come, don't you? Do you want
to come on my face, in my mouth, on my tits? Yeah, I
want you to!" His face grew taught as he watched me
jack him off. I opened my mouth wide and held it below
the stiff cock. The man suddenly bellowed and shot a
long string of hot sperm into my face. Another long
string blasted into my open mouth.

He yelled out as several more sticky wads hit my
neck and hair. I continued to jack his cock until the
last few drops of cum oozed from it's head and then I
slid my sperm covered lips over it. The big man was
jerking and twitching from his orgasm and said, "Look
at all my come on this whore's face! She likes to eat
my come, too! Look at how she licks it from her lips!"
Hal had stopped resisting the other two attackers and
just stared at my come covered face.

The third Latino took off his pants and said, "I'm
going to fuck that whore, now! But, I want to watch her
suck her old man's dick while I'm screwing her!" Hal's
pants were still pulled down around his ankles and I
could see his cock was rock hard. I said to him, "You
must like how your whore looks with another man's come
all over her face, don't you? The other man, there
wants to fuck me while I suck your dick, dear! Would
you like that?" My husband didn't answer, but both men
approached me with their stiff cocks leading them.

I got down on all fours and the Latino kneeled
behind my ass. Hal kneeled in front of me and rubbed
his cock over my sticky face. The man behind me started
fucking my cunt immediately while I sucked on my
husband's cock. As the man rammed deep into my pussy I
heard him say, "Oh, yeah! What a pussy your old lady
has, man! I can feel her squeezing my dick in there!"

I was having a long, delicious orgasm as I got
fucked from behind and sucked on my husband's cock at
the same time! The Latino shouted, "Oh! Man! I'm
fucking comming in this bitch!" Hal yelled, "Yes! Fuck
her! I'm coming too!" Both cocks unloaded their sperm
into me at the same time While I was busy swallowing my
husband's, the Latino's spunk was spraying the walls of
my gushing twat! I'd never felt so totally fucked
before.

The Latinos left Hal and me there, but as they left,
one said "If you come back and fuck in our alley again,
you'll get the same from us!" I looked at my husband
and then shouted back to the men, "We'll see you again,
soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment